Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

For Jabi Quiz please highlight answers so i see them clearly!

For Jabi

Quiz please highlight answers so i see them clearly!

Scenario for Questions 1-5: A market research analyst has checked the prices for a competitor's product in ten stores, labeled A through J. Provide the descriptive statistics for this study using the Excel data sheet.

Hint: Remember to use the Descriptive Statistics tool from Data Analysis and run the Summary Statistics.

Questions 1-5: Find the following to two decimal places:
Mean
Median
Mode
Standard Deviation
Kurtosis

1. Choose the value below that is the Mean (to two decimal places). (Points : 8)
Mean: 4.87
Mean: 15.00
Mean: 12.18
Mean: 6.27

2. Choose the value below that is the Median (to two decimal places). (Points : 8)
Median: 15.17
Median: 12.18
Median: 4.87
Median: 6.27

3. Choose the value below that is the Mode (to two decimal places). (Points : 8)
Mode: 6.27
Mode: 4.87
Mode: 12.18
Mode: 15.17

4. Choose the value below that is the Standard Deviation (to two decimal places). (Points : 8)
Standard Deviation: 1.54
Standard Deviation: 2.07
Standard Deviation: 1.09
Standard Deviation: 3.12

5. Choose the value below that is the Kurtosis (to two decimal places). (Points : 8)
Kurtosis: 1.70
Kurtosis: 0.33
Kurtosis: 12.09
Kurtosis: 2.11
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Where is the data for these quiz questions?

-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
posting now sorry
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
It's okay never mind.

-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

http://www.box.com/s/7e20649a98611a124037

just in case the link didn't work

Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Mean
Median
Mode
Standard Deviation
Kurtosis

Solution:
Mean = 15.00
Median = (15.17+15.17)/2 = 15.17
Mode = 14.66,15.17
Standard deviation= 1.09
Kurtosis = 1.70

Please hit ACCEPT BUTTON. I am going to post the rest of the answers within few seconds for you :)
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience: I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Median: 15.17
Median: 12.18
Median: 4.87
Median: 6.27

ANSWER:

Median: 15.17
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Mode: 6.27
Mode: 4.87
Mode: 12.18
Mode: 15.17

ANSWER:

Mode: 15.17
Jabi, Lecturer
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Standard Deviation: 1.54
Standard Deviation: 2.07
Standard Deviation: 1.09
Standard Deviation: 3.12

ANSWER:
Standard Deviation: 1.09

Jabi, Lecturer
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you they are all correct. please let me knwo if we can set up a time for tomorrow for the 2 quiz it opens tomorrow it shoudl be similar to this it is in teh same class. let me know what works for you.
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

I am glad that you got all the correct.

Tomorrow same time would be fine :)

NOTE: Please hit ACCEPT on the rest of the answers so that i get credit for all my efforts and time.

Thank you :)

-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The problem with me hitting accept 6 times for one questions is they email me and tell me that i need to group my questions better. I have no problem for assignments breakign them up in to three accepts and quizes but they don't like when there is more then 3 accepts in one questions i have got an email twice about it. It don't cost me anythign and i prefer to do that this was you get $20 each time this also helps so i don't have to pay out of pocket bonuses! I feel that you should earn as much as possible when you help me. but i have been told if i need to ask more then 3 questions to post a new questions. so i can accept this 2 more tiems that still gives you $60 for 30 min of work right! Thank you let me know if you know anything different then what i have been told by customer service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we met at 415 today to do the quiz can we move that to 315 or 615 for tomorrow i ahve practice 410-6pm tomorrow thank you
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

It's okay i understand the situation. ACCEPT two more answers and that would be great.

Thank you!

-Jabi
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

3:15 would be fine :)

-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
accepts done thank you for your help will see ya tomorow at 315 again thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im actually on now if you are wanna do teh quiz now..let me know!
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Yes i am available right now please post your quiz i would love to help you if i can.

-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok i will post as a new post in 2 mins requestions you please respond when you see it so i knwo you have began work on it we have 1 hour again! lets get all right again!! lol

Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.

Okay no problem.

-Jabi