Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

Need Help $25.00 Bonus will be given.. 1. There are many

Need Help $25.00 Bonus will be given..

1. There are many leaders in the field of quality assurance. These leaders have provided various methods and techniques by which organizations can analyze and evaluate their quality improvement processes. These leaders have helped set standards for quality and created milestones that have changed people’s perception of quality. In this discussion, you will explore the impact of the leaders and milestones of quality assurance.
To participate in this discussion, post your response to the following questions:
• How did the quality assurance milestones of 1911–2001 change industry practices in the United States?
• Which quality leader do you think had the greatest impact during this timeframe? Explain your answer with real-life examples.
• What, according to you, are the accomplishments of quality leaders W. Edwards Deming and Joseph M. Juran? What are the differences in the methods and techniques suggested by them?
Hello dear client,

Is there any specific deadline for this one?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have about 8 hours before its due
Hello dear client,

Thank you for your reply and time, your deadline is very short but i will start work on your assignment first, will have it for you soon :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok thanks It only has to be a few paragrarphs not long..
Hello dear client,

Thank you for your understanding and offering nice bonus, will have it for you pretty soon.

Let me know if you have more questions for me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how is it coming?
Hello dear client,

I do apologize for being late, as i stuck with network error and couldn't reply you back, the weather was poor and due to which the network was down.

Let me know if you still need help on this one.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.