asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

Would someone check and finish the last question on my biology

Would someone check and finish the last question on my biology homework

Would like this by tomorrow if possible

1. All living cells, both prokaryotic and eukaryotic, have the following cell structures: plasma membrane, cytosol, ribosomes, and at least one chromosome. Choose any one of these. Describe its basic structure (including molecular composition) as well as the function. Explain why a cell could not exist without the function(s) performed by this cell structure.
Tiny particles comprised of RNA and proteins are Ribosome. The composition of proteins and RNA is approximately 37 – 62%RNA by use of boundary sedimentation formula made popular by scientist Svedberg in the 1950’s and is segmented into a large subunit, a small subunit and a central protuberance (BoundarySedimentation, n.d.). Ribosome’s main purpose for the cell is to create proteins regardless of the floating intracellular locations (Shamrock, n.d.). It’s important to note that within different cells a Ribosome may either be free to float with in a cell’s cytoplasm leaving the Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) unscathed or webbed against the ER seemingly leaving the ER having a rough textured surface commonly known as the cell having a rough ER (rER) (Ribosome, n.d.). Ribosomes are critical for cell existence, as this unit is a major step on the cells critical path creation of amino acids. Simply the cell’s nucleus by way of messenger RNA (mRNA) transfers Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) (stitches of chromosomes) through the cell’s cytoplasm to the ribosome. Here the ribosome converts the mRNA into proteins through a more detailed and studious process (DeoxyribonucleicAcid, n.d.).
2. Cells can be categorized as either prokaryotic or eukaryotic. Only bacterial cells are prokaryotic. For question two, answer any one of the following comparison questions. Be sure to compare both molecular (physical) structure and function in each answer.
a. Compare the nucleoid area (prokaryotic) to a nucleus (eukaryotic)? How do they differ; how are they similar?
Nucleoid Comparison (µm = micrometer and/or 10E-6)
Prokaryotic Eukaryotic
Cells smaller than 5µm Cells larger than 5µm
Unicellular Typically Multicellular
Cell has no nucleus or organelles bound by a membrane Cell always has a nucleus with organelles bound by a membrane
Region of cytoplasm containing DNA is not surrounded by a nuclear membrane A double membrane with nuclear pores known as the nuclear envelope surrounds the this cell’s nucleus which is also this cells largest organelle
Has DNA Has DNA
Has ribosomes though less complex Has much more complex ribosomes
Has mesosomes to induce aerobic cellular respiration Has cristae within the mitochondrion to induce aerobic cellular respiration
(Prokaryotic&EukaryoticCell, 2004); (Cells, n.d.)
b. Compare the bacterial flagellum (prokaryotic) to an animal cell flagellum (eukaryotic)? How do they differ; how are they similar?
Prokaryotic & Eukaryotic Flagellum Comparison
Similarities Differences
Thought to be used as senses Structure; Eukaryotic has nine fused pairs of microtubules and is encased with the cell’s plasma membrane whereas the Prokaryotic flagella is made up of “protein flagellin” a thick hollow tube with a sharp 90 degree bend making the flagellin helical and is attached to the plasma membrane not encased.
Both use flagellin as a way of propulsion regardless of mechanics Prokaryotic’s flagellin is proton powered whereas the Eukaryotic uses microtubules inner and outer to produce a force through ATP hydrolysis for propulsion.
(Prokaryotic and eukaryotic flagella, 1982)
c. Compare a bacterial cell wall (prokaryotic) to a plant cell wall (eukaryotic)? How do they differ; how are they similar?
When looking at the above charts the dynamic comparisons of prokaryotic and eukaryotic are explained. The kicker here or game changer is the addition to the eukaryotic when explained as the composition to be deemed a plant cell. A plant cell wall primarily contains cellulose, hemicellulose and pectin. This contrasts with the cell envelopes of prokaryotes, in which peptidoglycans are the main structural molecules. Plant cell walls contain chloroplasts that contain chlorophyll, the pigment that gives plants their green color and allows them to perform photosynthesis. Both cells use their cell wall/capsule (prokaryotic) for protection and transmission of commerce.
3. Eukaryotic cells (in plants, animals, fungi, and algae) are bigger than prokaryotic (bacterial) cells. This bigger size allows eukaryotic cells to have more structural complexity.
Choose any one of the following eukaryotic cell structures for a short essay:
• Mitochondrion
• Cytoskeleton
• Golgi apparatus
• Endoplasmic reticulum
• Lysosome
• Chloroplast (found only in photosynthetic cells)
In your answer, describe its basic structure (including molecular composition) as well as the function. Why is the function important to keep
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 2 years ago.
Hello GMC,
I would like clarification. For question 1 and 2, you need to make sure your answer is correct, and you need question 3 completed. Is this correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Okay, you will have your answer late this evening.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I may not except till morning because I'm headed to bed.
Okay, then you will receive your answer tomorrow morning :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, anytime and I can accept. I have to step out around 2pm est but that's it. Thanks!
Your answers to Q1 and Q2 look good! Well done! Here is question 3. Please click the green button so I receive credit for my work. A bonus is always appreciated.

The chloroplast structure is found in plants. Plants are considered autotrophs and contain these special organelles which help promote the process of photosynthesis. Like mitochondria, they are surrounded by a double membrane and contain their own DNA. The semi fluid internal substance is called the stroma. Distributed throughout the stroma are thykaloid discs stacked into columns called grana. The photosynthetic pigments are anchored to the surface of the thykaloid discs. During photosynthesis hydrogen ions build up inside the discs. As they pass across the disc membrane and back into the stroma, ATP is produced. Then, in the stroma the ATP is used to produce glucose. It is there that the process of photosynthesis creates its final product.
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience: M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
Thank you for such a quick accept! If you need help in the future, feel free to request me. Have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have to turn this in, in 24 hours from now. Do you want to get this for me? $30 Bonus at least.

Has to be original and in APA format

Whether it was volcanic activity that spewed sulfur dioxide and ash into the atmosphere, or a giant meteor that crashed into the Earth blasting dust and debris into the sky, both theories of what caused the dinosaurs to become extinct share one critical similarity -- light from the sun was obliterated. The result of the months' long darkness was the mass extinction of nearly 70% of all creatures on Earth.

Like the dinosaurs, humans cannot live without the sun. Not only does it provide light and warmth, it is also the energy source for arguably the most important chemical reaction on Earth: photosynthesis.

Answer the following assignment questions:

1. Explain how photosynthesis and respiration are linked in order to provide you with energy from the food you eat.

Include in your essay:

• Complete descriptions of photosynthesis and aerobic respiration.
  • Describe how these two processes are linked between plants and animals based on the reactants and products (water, carbon dioxide, glucose and oxygen) of both pathways.
  • Include a description of how energy is transferred from sunlight to ATP, from ATP to sugars, and from sugars to your cells.

2. In the absence of oxygen some cells and organisms can use glycolysis coupled to fermentation to produce energy from the sugar created by photosynthesis.

• Explain the role of fermentation in allowing an organism to generate energy for its cell(s) in the absence of oxygen.
  • Include any reactions required for this process, and explain how the energy from the sun ends up as chemical energy for the anaerobic organism or cell.

3. Cells use enzymes as biological catalysts to increase or accelerate the rate of reactions, such as those in photosynthesis or glycolysis. This allows reactions to occur under conditions that sustain life.

• Explain how an enzyme catalyzes a reaction. Include in your essay the three main steps of the cycle of enzyme-substrate interactions.
  • How is enzyme activity regulated by the cell
Wow,Customer this is a lot of work for short notice. I may be ble to help if you can tell me how long each of these essays need to be?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2 to 3 pages total. I know it's short notice. I can do it tommorow and have you check it.
That is probably the best solution and you will learn more that way :) I will be glad to edit and improve what you write :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please be very critical. I need to turn this in tonight by 9pm est. It is 4:45 pm est now. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry here is the paper :-)

http://www.mediafire.com/?axgskqa9a2s25on

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you do me one more favor? I only have windows starter on this computer and I can't get rid of the comment/ turn-off the correction tracker on the program. Would you do this for me and resend me the paper?

Sure! Give me 5 minutes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you
http://www.mediafire.com/?iis521mch7yky5r

Please accept using the previous post :)