Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

HI, Chris M. Thankyou for helping me out i have a question

Chris M. Thankyou for helping me out i have a question can i chat with you during my exam i will have online quize i might need your help so i could ask questions during quiz is it possible?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

Ordinarily, I am reluctant to assist with a timed, online quiz. You might consider individually posting any questions that you have trouble with in the Homework category, open to all experts. This way, your question is open to 20 or more Homework experts and usually you will get a quick response.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
oh okay thankyou
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.