Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

DQ2-Felecia states: "What we see on TV, the movies, and in

Customer Question

DQ2-Felecia states: "What we see on TV, the movies, and in the media is an accurate perception of business ethics today. Usually, what is portrayed on screen is a carbon copy of reality."

Hopefully, we as graduates or soon to be graduates can make a positive impact on the way ethics is presented to the general public. Taking the high road and always doing what is right, and regardless if someone is watching or not is what being a true leader is all about!

DQ2-Hi Katherine,

I too have the same thoughts about committees.......managers are in place to enforce policy and make decisions.

Based on my work experience, committees are for the most part a time waster and not effective for the long term within the industry that I have been associated.

Just curious, what are others thoughts in regards XXXXX XXXXX in the they work effectively or would you like to see other types of decision making models in use in your workplace?

DQ1-Select one: (Your Choice!)

· What are the sources for personal ethics?

· What are examples of a hierarchy of personal ethical development according to Kohlberg?

· Are workers treated more fairly with antidiscrimination laws in place? Why or why not?

· What is the responsibility of an employee regarding reporting perceived unethical conduct by another

employee to management? Cite specific examples.

· How do the prescriptive and psychological models of ethical decision making differ? What are the

strengths and weaknesses of each?

DQ2-Select one: (Your Choice!)

· How may past experiences control people’s reactions although they are not and cannot be
identical to present situations? Cite specific examples from your experiences.

· What is the relationship between ethics and personal behavior?

· Why is it important to understand one’s personal ethical system in decision making?

· Why do people have numerous views of the truth when they observe the same situation?
Explain your answer.

· How does an individual deal with living under two or more conflicting ethical systems—
personal and organizational, for example?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.

Alex :

Working on these now.

Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can u help me tonight?
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.
Yes, was just reading it :)