Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Hi, I need help with my NVQ level 2 project. It consists of

Customer Question

Hi, I need help with my NVQ level 2 project. It consists of 8 units and I have completed a few but they require some improvements. I'm in desperate need to complete these in the next few hours. I will send you the work I have done and the work that needs to be done by email. it is just a set of questions that needs to be answered.

Thank you for your time.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes please, I'm still waiting for assistance. Thanks indeed.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 5 years ago.

I have never done any NVQ aid, but I can look at the questions and see if I can help.

How would you post the questions?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your reply. I will post the questions below and If required sent them by email.

1, Outline the anatomy and physiology of the human body in relation to the correct moving and positioning of individuals

2, Describe the impact of specific conditions on the correct movement and positioning of an individual

3, Describe how legislation and agreed ways of working affect working practices related to moving and positioning individuals.

4, Describe what health and safety factors need to be taken into account when moving and positioning individuals and any equipment used to do this

5, Describe action to take in relation to identified risks

6, Describe what action should be taken if the individual’s wishes conflict with their plan of care in relation to health and safety and their risk assessment.

7, Describe the aids and equipments that may be used for moving and positioning.

8, Describe when advice and /or assistance should be sought to move or handle an individual safely

9, Describe what sources of information are available about moving and positioning individuals.

I'll send the rest by email if that is appropriate. Thank you so much for your help. I will also provide a bonus for your help!
This is beyond my abilities. I will make the question available to other experts. I wish you well.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I have been waiting for 2 weeks for help.