Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.

I need a DQ answered in PSY/315 is there anyone who is great

I need a DQ answered in PSY/315 is there anyone who is great with statistics?
Hi. Thanks for your question!

Yes, please post your question. It'd help if you also include your deadline and any other requirements like a word count.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for getting back to me in a timely manner. Here is my DQ, but it was due Thursday, but I submitted the wrong question to the expert. I would like to turn it in as soon as possible, by the end of the day is good for me. Please let me know how much you will charge and I will add it in the bonus when I accept it.

Thnak you for your time.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I also have a paper (my section is about 4-500 words) and power point (a few slides for my portion) to complete in this same class if you are interested.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like all of my questions closed once I have received the answers to them.

I also wanted to know if I needed to tweak any of the responses you send to me to make them my own. I know you all may get asked the same questions and I did not want to lose points or get into any trouble for plagiarism.

Thank you again for your help.

Thank you for your question. The reponse above was custom-written for you. You can use it as a model for your own answer or put it in your own words.

Kind regards,