BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

MGMT415-1202B-05 Global Operations Management Assignment

MGMT415-1202B-05 Global Operations Management
Assignment Name: Unit 1 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 4-5 pages
Details: Consider the following scenario:
PPQ Parts has determined that for the company to expand globally over the next several years, its managers must be properly trained in multiculturalism and diversity management. PPQ Parts executives must be aware of any political and economic concerns that may arise during the expansion.

Using the library, course materials, and other Web resources to write a report (1,250–1,500 word total) for the senior management team that addresses the following:

1.What are some of the issues the host foreign country could face as a result of the expansion?
2.Explain what cultural barriers and diversity issues are commonly encountered by international/multinational (MNC) and global organizations.
3.Why has diversity become such an important topic in the international arena?
4.What can occur when issues related to multiculturalism and diversity are ignored in an international company?
5.Describe at least 2 political and 2 economic issues that may arise during global expansion and proposed methods of addressing them.
6.Explain the importance of and the implications of each of these items in PPQ Parts's expansion plans to Germany and Japan.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.

Grading Criteria
% of grade for this assignment

What are some of the issues the host foreign country could face as a result of the expansion?
20%

Explain what cultural barriers and diversity issues are commonly encountered by international/multinational (MNC) and global organizations.
20%

Why has diversity become such an important topic in the international arena? What can occur when issues related to multiculturalism and diversity are ignored in an international company?
20%

Describe at least 2 political and 2 economic issues that may arise during global expansion and proposed methods of addressing them. Explain the importance of and the implications of each of these items in PPQ Parts expansion plans to Germany and Japan.
20%

Report thesis is clearly defined and supported with substantial, relevant information. Ideas are presented logically and precisely. Conclusion is cogent and stimulating.
10%

The sentences are skillfully constructed, effective, and varied. Words used are vivid, accurate, and original. The writing is without serious flaws in grammar or mechanics. APA conventions are consistently followed.
10%

Please submit your assignment.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

4/28/12 4-5 pages

I will tr to have this some time today, but I must admit that writing a 4-5 page paper on such short notice is difficult! Frown But I will do my best!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.