BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

last one today. you can send it tomorrow. Assignment Name:

last one today. you can send it tomorrow.

Assignment Name: Unit 5 Discussion Board
Deliverable Length: 4 - 5 Paragraphs
Details: The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

A. Questions for weekly discussions and conversations (not part of the required Discussion Board assignment)

These questions can serve as the starting point for your discussions during the week. They are “thought starters,” so that you can explore some ideas associated with the discussion board and unit topics. Answers are not required, and should not be submitted with your required assignment. Answers are not graded.

Which mood disorder did you find to be the most severe?
What are the most interesting findings/ or learnings that you have found in this course
Is addiction ever "cured"?
B. Required Discussion Board assignment.

There are various theories that address the development of personality.

Part 1:

Study the section in your text on personality, and research the Internet and library to learn more about personality theories. For this discussion question, do the following:

Choose a theory that you think provides the best explanation of how personality develops in an individual.
Explain how that theory addresses personality development from childhood to adult.
Part 2:

Study the personality disorders discussed in your text. Choose one specific personality disorder to study. Post the following information about the disorder that you have chosen.

Describe the symptoms commonly associated with this disorder according to the DSM-IV. How do the behaviors associated with this disorder differ from similar behaviors considered normal in American culture? Finally, discuss ways in which this disorder is treated. Do not discuss personal experience and do not use a disorder you have or found in your family. Use your own words and reference the text and other Library sources to support your answers. Use appropriate citation and documentation

i well pay good bonus for all the answers thank you iwell start in new course tomorrow.
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I will be happy to help! Look for the answer tomorrow. Thank you! By the way, what is your new class??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello the qusetion of unit 5 Discussion Board cancel it pleas you can answer the last qusetion for this week philosophy course .

the qusetion is :

Unit 5 Individual Project
Deliverable Length:3-4 pages
Details:

Infanticide, or the practice of killing a newborn baby, has been practiced by cultures throughout history and on every continent. It is still considered permissible in some parts of the world today, especially in areas of extreme poverty and overpopulation. Female children run a greater risk of infanticide, given cultural beliefs about gender. Consider the following excerpt (Sayah, 2011):

At a morgue in Pakistan's largest city, five linen pouches-each the size of a loaf of bread-line the shelf of a walk-in freezer. Wrapped inside each small sack is the corpse of an infant. The babies are victims of what one relief agency calls Pakistan's worst unfolding tragedy: the killing and dumping of newborns. Families view many of these children as illegitimate in a culture that condemns those born outside of marriage. Statistics show that roughly nine out of 10 are baby girls, which families may consider too costly to keep in a country where women frequently are not allowed to work. The head of Edhi Foundation, 83-year-old Abdul Sattar Edhi, blames Pakistan's crippling poverty and a government that, for decades, has failed to educate the masses, generate jobs and provide citizens with the most basic needs. "The distribution of resources by the government is wrong," Edhi said. "Many people don't pay taxes; there's no charity, and what you get from the government is all based on your wealth."

Considering the passage above, and write a paper of 3-4 pages that makes one of the following arguments:

1. Infanticide is universally morally wrong.
  2. Infanticide is morally right within certain contexts.

Consider deontological ethics, teleological ethics, moral objectivism, and ethical relativism in your argument. Provide at least 3 valid reasons to support your argument. Also, be sure to include the following in your paper:

• Identify your argument-or thesis statement-within the introduction of your paper.
  • Include definitions of cultural relativism, ethical relativism, moral objectivism, deontological ethics, and teleological ethics.
  • Consider infanticide from the perspective of Immanuel Kant's universal categorical imperative. Could you argue that infanticide can occur universally within situations like extreme poverty and overpopulation? Why or why not?
  • Consider infanticide from the perspective of teleological ethics. Does infanticide within the context of extreme poverty promote the greater good? Please explain.
  • The article states that, "Families view many of these children as illegitimate in a culture that condemns those born outside of marriage" (Sayah, 2011). Does this belief justify infanticide? Be sure to include how this belief relates to cultural relativism and moral objectivism.
  • Use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
  • You may find that you change your mind on the issue as you are writing your paper. That is fine, but be sure to present your ultimate decision at the beginning of the paper, and stick to it consistently throughout. This may require that you go back and change the first few paragraphs that contain your thesis statement.
  • Your argument should be clear, concise, and supported with logically valid claims.

Please submit your assignment.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.

Reference

Sayah, R. (2011, July 7). Killing of infants on the rise in Pakistan. Retrieved from the CNN Web site:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/07/20/pakistan.infanticide/index.html?iref=allsearch

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this week i well start in tow courses english and computer introduction.

i have 4 questions a week .

tow POSTS and tow PROJECTS.

MEEN IN FIVE WEEKS I HAVE 10 QUESTIONS five short and five long i want make adeal with you to do all my home work and what is the amount for each monthe i can do that also for the next courses it s around 50.

think about it in tell me or send email to me i have personal email XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

if we agreed i well send the first week questions today to start working .

thank you

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
So, I'm not entirely sure what you need, but we are not allowed to make deals with customers through Just Answer. I can't see your email address as it is blocked by the site. I would say send your questions to my attention and I will see what I can do. Thank you! And today you just need the one question, the infanticide question, correct? Please let me know!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is right pleas send it today.

thanks
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
No problem!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Working on this now! Should have it to you shortly! Smile
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer