Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

culture and development

How do you think culture plays a role in the development or display of diagnoses? Do you think there are diagnoses that are specific to a given culture? Finally, would you feel comfortable diagnosing someone presenting with a ‘culturally bound disorder’ here in the U.S. if you were a psychologist? For example, if someone presents with symptoms A, B, & C, do you not classify them as a disorder even if they fit into a category here in the US diagnostic system?

A few short paragraphs would suffice for an answer. Please list any sources cited, would be great to get this by 11:00 pm Wed.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for your question, will post the solution soon for you :)

-Jabi
Hello, is someone currently helping you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
not sure. looks like it.
I was wondering because next to the expert's name there is an opt-out designation, which means the expert has opened the question for another expert to take over. I don't want to take anyone's question if someone is already helping you. That's why I was inquiring.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
if you could assist, i'd appreciate it.

My apologies, i was not able to complete the assignment before the due date tonight. I hope in the future that you would consider me for future assignments, I would be more than happy to assist you with them.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi chris. turns out i can extend this til sunday 11:00 PM. you think that's enought time? let me know, thanks.
That's definately enough time. The number of references needed? APA? Is there any additional information needed to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry for late reply, i thought i'd get a text when i received a response. i'll leave all those details to you, there are no requirements in that nature.
Okay, thank you.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
excel