Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Assume youre starting a company and need to design the network.

Assume you're starting a company and need to design the network. What will you give more importance, security or cost and why? Discuss the factors that you'll consider to decide which is more important.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still need help
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.
Hi, can you provide additional details in terms of the due date and required word count?

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There is no word count.
It is due friday 27th
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.