Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Roman Legacy Describe a specific example of life in Ancient

Roman Legacy

Describe a specific example of life in Ancient Rome that is found in contemporary life in the U.S.
Describe one way that you see a particular tenet of Roman philosophy reflected in the modern Western worldview.
Augustine’s Christianity

Describe a specific aspect you see in the art and/or architecture of Ravenna that reflects Augustine’s views of Christianity found in Confessions and The City of God

Dr. Steve can you answer these questions and add references.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
DearCustomer

Thank you for your request. Could you tell me when the reports are due and if there is any particular word count required?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you can have this done no later than wednesday that would be great. Roman legacy 250 count and Augustine's Christianity 250 count. I will have other questions to ask you on wednesday that do not require reference or word count.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
DearCustomer

For reports in general, I request 10 cents a word, the balance of which you can simply add to the bonus when you accept the reports. (The balance on these two reports would be approximately $33 with references.) Let me know if that works for you.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That's fine.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
DearCustomer

Thank you for your message. I will be sure to have the two reports completed on Wednesday.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
DearCustomer

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I have completed the first drafts of the reports and should have the final drafts posted within the hour.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.