Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

Hello Brittany,I am in need of an assignment, can you do

Customer Question

Hello Brittany,
I am in need of an assignment, can you do it for me?
It is Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan Draft, Let me know and I will post the complete Assignment.

Thanks
Bernice
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Customer, I would love to help you with this assignment. Please provide the details and when you need this by. Thank you!

Customer :

Brittany: here is the the details for the assignment, it is do asp, let me know when you get it ready,

Customer :

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan—Draft of Section One: Mission and Vision Statement

1) The benchmark assessment for this course involves creating a Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan with five sections. For complete instructions and criteria for this project, refer to, "EDU 225 Instructional Technology Benchmark Assessment and Rubric" (hereafter referred to as the benchmark resource document), located within the Additional Resources folder in Canyon Connect.

2) Prepare a draft version of Section One: Mission and Vision Statement of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan, as instructed in the benchmark resource document.

3) The instructor will provide commentary on your draft, which you will then use as a basis for revising this section. The revised section will then become part of the complete Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (Benchmark Assessment), due in Module 7.

4) Refer to the rubric portion of the benchmark resource document for the grading criteria for this section of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan.

5) Submit the draft of this section to the instructor in by the end of Module 2.

Thanks Bernice

Customer :

EDU 225 Instructional Technology
Benchmark Assessment and Rubric

Targeted Essential Learning

Students study and utilize a variety of technologies such as computer software and hardware and will develop a personal technology philosophy and classroom technology plan designed to enhance and shape their teaching skills and knowledge to better utilize emerging technology. (APTS 3, INTASC 6)

Assessment Tool Selected

1) Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan

2) Reflection Essay

Specific Performance/Task(s)

• Select and implement appropriate technology and resources. (APTS 3.11)

• Select and use research-based strategies to engage learners. (APTS 3.12)

Relevancy of Task to Teacher Candidate

Demonstrate the effective use of technology to foster active inquiry, promote collaboration, and support interaction in the classroom.

Assessment: Student Prompts/Teacher Directions

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (e-Portfolio Assignment)

In Modules 2-6 you will be drafting the component parts of a Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan for use in a 21st century classroom. The Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan will include the sections listed below. Drafts of these sections will be submitted throughout the course for instructor feedback and will be revised for inclusion in the Benchmark Assessment, due in Module 7. A Reflection Essay will also be prepared to accompany the plan. The plan is composed of the following components:

Customer :

• Section One: Mission and Vision Statement

• Section Two: Communications Plan

• Section Three: Integrating Instructional Technology

• Section Four: Software to Support Assessment

• Section Five: Technology Ethics in the Classroom

• Conclusion

Section One: Mission and Vision Statement

1) Review “Overview: Framework for 21st Century Learning,” a required reading for Module 2, to gain a sense of 21st century skills definition.

2) Conduct an initial brainstorm for the Mission and Vision Statement for the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (Benchmark Assessment), which is due in Module 7.

3) Create a Mission and Vision Statement for the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan.

4) Using the Mission and Vision Statement, you will be able to construct a skeletal framework of your Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan.

5) Support your rationale with evidence from the required readings, and from three to five peer-reviewed articles from the GCU eLibrary.

6) While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

7) The instructor will provide commentary on your draft, which you will then use as a basis for revising this section. The revised section will then become part of the complete Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (Benchmark Assessment), due in Module 7. Refer to the rubric portion of this resource (below) for grading criteria for this assignment.

8) The draft of this section is due by the end of Module 2.

Section Two: Communications Plan

How can technology be used to communicate in a classroom setting? Consider communication and collaboration with students, parents, the community, and the global community.

1) Develop a 500-750 word essay, drafting your Communications Plan for your first year of teaching, detailing how you will communicate with all engaged groups in the educational community. Items you may consider incorporating into the plan include:

a) A class Web site

Customer :

Hi Brittany, Just checking to see if you got my post that you requested me to post ? pleace let me know Thanks, Bernice.

Customer :

Hi Brittany:

Customer :

Hi Brittany: please let me know if the assignment is going to done? let me know please. Bernice

Brittany :

Hi Bernice, I am sorry! For some reason I did not get any messages that you responded to me till now! I will have these done for you today!

Customer :

Yes It is all there, do you see the assignment instruction that I sent to you, + there was a note letting you know that I had posted all of the material that you might need, if any thing else you need let me know, Bernice:

Brittany :

I see them all now! I am working on the mission and vision statement. I dont see a word requirement for these ones and just wanted to see if there is one?

Customer :

Hi no there was no word requirement.

Customer : Brittany, how is the assignment going? Please let me known. Bernice
Brittany :

I am about to post the mission and vision statement one

Customer :

ok, Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX post an assignment that I need to have looked, because I turn it in to turnitn and I got a score that was not acceptable, can you look at the one that I have done already, and get it together so that I will not get a high score from turnitin, Thanks, Bernice:

Brittany :

sure

Customer :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX posting it now.

Brittany :

k

Customer :

Grand Canyon University

Instructional Technology

EDU -225 Instructional Technology

Professor Nancy Nanny

April 19, 2012

Unwrapping the Technology Standards

Unwrapping the Technology Standards

Comparison Chart

NETS for Teachers

Master Technology Teacher Standards

Teachers utilize their knowledge of subject matter, teaching and learning, and technology to facilitate experiences that advance student learning, creativity, and innovation in both face-to-face and virtual environments.

The Master Technology Teacher successfully models and relates classroom teaching methodology and curriculum models that support active student learning through the incorporation of technology and addresses the diverse learning needs of all students.

Teachers design, develop, and assess genuine learning experiences by including current modern day tools and resources to get the most out of content learning in context as well as developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS•S.

The Master Technology Teacher chooses and oversees appropriate technology- related assessments on a continuous basis and utilizes results in the improvement and design of the instruction.

Teachers demonstrate knowledge, skills, and work progressions that will represent that of an innovative expert in a global and digital society.

The Master Technology Teacher puts into practice their knowledge of digital learning competencies that include such things as Internet research, graphics, animation, Web site mastering, and video technology.

Teachers recognize local and global issues that are related to society and understand their role and responsibility to that of the evolving digital culture and demonstrate legal and ethical behavior in their professional practices.

The Master Technology Teacher serves as a resource with regard to the integration of assistive technologies and accessible design concepts to meet the needs of all students in the diverse classroom.

Teachers continuously advance their professional practice, model lifelong learning, and display leadership in their school and professional community by encouraging and demonstrating the value of using digital tools and resources.

The Master Technology Teacher facilitates suitable, research- based technology instruction through communication and collaborating with all other educational stakeholders. This is done through mentoring, coaching, and consulting with colleagues as well as providing the staff and faculty various opportunities for professional development.

(ISTE.org, 2008)

(Taskstream.com, n.d., p. 1)

Unwrapping the Technology Standards

The main elements of the NETS programs are the direction and key features it have been invented to aid the instructor with the duty of emerging knowledge. I will concentrate on the PK-2nd Grade instruction developed by NETS for Students.

It is essential to know that the outline that is set up for PK-2nd grade is intended to be a handbook for instructor to use as “pointers’’ of accomplishment particular at this first stage (“ISTE/NETS,” 2007) and it is based on the theory or belief that children will have normal approach to numerous kinds of technical device.

There is an assortment of knowledge that is generally accessible for K-12 classroom. Software that is as straight-forward as Microsoft PowerPoint and as complicated as Auto CAD is assailable for each classroom. Hardware such as scanners, digital cameras, flash drives, and hardware that is assailable.

There are many forms of computing systems on hand for the classrooms. From mobile devise computers and Tablet PCS to iPods’ also smartphones, there is more high-tech picks that bargains immediate mobility, and Web 2.0 technology allows instructors to converse easily with students, parents, and the neigh hood.

In accordance to ISTE, there are ten “knowledge with the know-how, and numeral resources are illustration, knowledge accomplished in which students might part pate

Throughout PK–Grade 2 (ages 4–8)” (“Profiles,” 2007). I feel that there are quite a few that are right on the mark and will be easy to apply. Firstly number three, states that students should “Engage in learning activities with learners from multiple cultures through e-mail and other

Electronic means” (“Profiles,” 2007). Since most schools have computers with Internet access, it is totally conceivable for educator and technology staff to carry out this quest. Otherwise are amazingly electronic messages that are calculated for younger generation to handle, there is numerous webpage that purpose immediate communication device for students.

. This purpose for us is to be on mark because it is invited to help students connect with their generation and network on a larger-scale. Appealing to book learning with students from multiple cultures is not only attractive to this age-bracket; it also set-up students for real-world encounters. Furthermore, the tenth goal is also right on board and clearly carried out. In addition students will “determine the skill to find the way in cybernetic ecosystem such as electronic network, simulate multimedia, and Web page” (“Profiles,” 2007). With the availability of free ebooks online through sites like Google Books, free web-based simulation programs like Second Life, and web page Like Top Secret Builders, an educator can easily find free resources for teaching their pupil the aid necessary toward their quest. For instance the tenth goal is certainly on the mark, as and more information flow and shared through actual condition.

PC in K-12 schooling can be used in many ways. Firstly, students can use PC to collaborate on projects. For example, students can use a Web 2.0 site like Edmodo or Ning to create their own social networks, ask and answer their own curriculum-related questions, and work through learning activities together. Secondly, educators can use know-how to teach the same theory, but through more appealing ways. That is, educators who coast to explain CAD to students often depend on a highly-amusing video game called Monkey Wrench. This game “has been remarkably effective acceptance adolescents involved around learning the multimedia. It is extensively used by engineering students around the world” (Prensky, 2001). Thirdly, educators can use computers to instruct sociocultural assistance, which means “understanding the 'rules' that succeed in the world-wide web and applying this understanding in online internet communication center” (Eshet-Alkali & Amichai-Hamburger, 2004). Training students the directions concerning well-being and protocol through world-wide web learning activities using computers can prepare even the young generation for a future in computer usage in shared location.

The most complicated provisions to assist students K-2 from ISTE's 2002 student profiles is number one: “Demonstrate and shape original ideas and stories using digital tools and media-rich resources” (“Profiles,” 2007) . It will not be difficult to create stories using digital tools and media-rich resources, as there are an abundance of engaging resources available. What will be difficult to support is the creation of original stories and ideas. Even younger generation understand how easy it is to copy and paste ideas from the Internet. To address this issue, an educator must provide students the necessarily information regarding copyright laws, and at a younger generation the idea of procession of logical things may be a bit abstract to understand.

While there are positives and challenges related to ISTE's profiles, it is important to have standards. These profiles act as guidelines and goals for the educators and the instructive equipment to use in re-creating 200th anniversary intake...

References

Eshet-Alkali, Y., & Amichai-Hamburger, Y. (2004). Experiments in digital literacy.
CyberPsychology & Behavior,7(4), 421-429. Retrieved March 5, 2010, from http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=14259621&loginpage=Login.asp&site=ehost-live&scope=site

ISTE.org (2007). Profiles. Retrieved March 4, 2010, from http://www.iste.org/Content/NavigationMenu/NETS/ForStudents/2007Standards/NETS-S_2007_Student_Profiles.pdf

ISTE.org (2008). ISTE/NETS For Teachers. Retrieved March 1, 2010, from http://www.iste.org/Content/NavigationMenu/NETS/ForTeachers/2008Standards/NETS_for_Teachers_2008.htm

Taskstream.com (n.d.). Master Technology Teaching Standards. Retrieved March 3, 2010, from http://www.taskstream.com/Main/main_frame

Brittany :

Thanks!

Brittany :

I will run a turnitin report on this and see what I can do about the matches

Customer :

Brittany: What time will the other assignment will be posted. Bernice

Customer :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX do, Bernice:

Brittany :

I am posting it right now

Brittany :

sorry! I was putting in the references and formatting it. Its uploading right now

Brittany :

Here is your answer for the first assignment: Please click here

Brittany :

And here is the link just in case that doesnt work :)

Brittany :

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?yd5fmgo29l0jeff

Customer :

Brittany: I need your help, I had to go to medifire to get the assignment, But how do I copy it an paste it into the document that I need to turn in Bernice;

Customer :

I tryed ctrl a than ctrl c than ctrl v it did not work in mediafire Bernice:

Brittany :

There should be a download button

Brittany :

When I open the link there is a green download button on the top right side of the screen

Customer :

Thanks you, it worked, I am accepting the assignment now are you still working on the other assignment? Thanks Bernice

Customer :

I am leaving now I will be back about 4pm Thanks Bernice

Brittany :

Hi Bernice, I am working on the other assignment. My turnitin report shows a 12% match with it mostly in the chart.

Brittany :

I just finished...I am going to run it through turnitin again to see what I come up with

Brittany :

Down to 2% with just a small couple of words here and there

Brittany :

Here is a link to the new paper. I tried to format it a bit but with no formatting from the post I had to guess on some of the paragraphs and stuff

Brittany :

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?g7cls68lpgshztm

Customer :

My Professor said it was 68% per cent. I did'nt understand but that is what she said, Thanks Bernice

Customer :

Brittany: What is the? Section Two: Communication Plan did you do that for me? Modula 3 is due very soon I will post the assingment, did you see? that I Posted the Benchmark example so that you can see the example. Bernice Thanks

Customer :

Brittany: This is the post for Modula 3. assignment.

Customer :

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan—Draft of Section Two: Communications Plan

1) The benchmark assessment for this course involves creating a Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan with five sections. For complete instructions and criteria for this project, refer to the benchmark resource document, "EDU 225 Instructional Technology Benchmark Assessment and Rubric," located within the Additional Resources folder in Canyon Connect.

2) Prepare a draft version of Section Two: Communications Plan of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan as instructed in the benchmark resource document.

5) Submit the draft of this section to the instructor in by the end of Module 3.

Discussion Forum

Customer :

Please do not forget to see what Is section two Communicatios Plan with 500 word essay it is in you post earlery Bernice Thanks;

Customer :

Brittany I am accepting the last assignment, when I do it will stop the chat, do you want me to accept it now because we have more work to do, I will still post payments at all times. Thanks: Bernice Should I accept Now? Let me know.

Customer :

Good Morning Brittany: did you get my messages? I was wating to hear from you prephaps you did not see them, so that I can know what to do about accepting. let me know please. Thanks, Bernice:

Customer :

Hi again that communication plan is due next week, so we have a few days, I am accepting the assignment now. Thanks Bernice:

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brittany:

I sent you some question did you see them yet? let me know what if you have and when you can take a look at it.

Thanks

Bernice

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brittany: I have posted some question for you have you seen them yet? can you let me know if you are still doing the communication assignment ? for me Please let me know because time is near.

Thanks,

Bernice:

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Bernice,

I actually like being out of chat because I get emails when you respond and in chat I get no notification :) I will have the communication plan first thing in the morning!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, Thanks.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brittany: I Just check the communication plan is not here yet. Bernice
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, I am running behind and am sitting here finishing it up right now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX waiting.

Bernice:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Brittany,

Just checking with you, will that assignment be posted soon?

Thanks,

Bernice:

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brittany:

Ok you can continue down the and start the next one, also can you create a WebQuest for me ? i will copy the other Modula for you, let me know about the WebQuest, Please, alone with the other assignment that is due.

Thanks

Bernice:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brittany:

Hand wireless classrooms. (APTS 3; INTASC 6)

• Indentify the pros and cons of using technology in the classroom to facilitate instruction. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 5)

• Module 4: Assignments

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan-Draft of Section Three: Integrating Instructional Technology

2) Prepare a draft version of Section Three: Instructional Technology of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan, as instructed in the benchmark resource document.

5) Submit the draft of this section to the instructor in by the end of Module 4.

Collaborative Learning Community: Tools to Enhance Classroom Learning

1) Create a WebQuest in a specific content area that is of interest to your CLC team.

2) Collaborate in the CLC using Wiki or Goggle documents or another virtual collaboration tool.

3) Each team member is responsible for a section of the WebQuest.

4) The WebQuest should be a minimum of four pages long.

5) While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

6) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment's drop box.

7) Submit the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 4.

Discussion Forum

1) The discussion forum requirements will be provided by the instructor.

2) Participate in class discussion as indicated.

Module 5: Topic and Objectives

Technology to Enhance Assessment: Data in the Classroom

• Explain how technology can facilitate and enhance the continuous effort to assess instruction and measure student learning in a formative manner. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 2)

• Describe how technology can facilitate and enhance the continuous effort to assess instruction and measure student learning in a summative manner. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 2)

Module 5: Assignments

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan-Draft of Section Four: Software to Support Assessment

1) The benchmark assessment for this course involves creating a Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan with five sections. For complete instructions and criteria for this project, refer to the benchmark resource document, "EDU 225 Instructional Benchmark Assessment and Rubric," located within the Additional Resources folder in Canyon Connect.

2) Prepare a draft version of Section Four: Software to Support Assessment of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan, as instructed in the benchmark resource document.

5) Submit the draft of this section to the instructor in by the end of Module 5.

Discussion Forum

Module 6: Topic and Objectives

Ethical Use and Evaluation of Technology

• Display an understanding of the terms Internet security and Internet privacy and their importance in K-12 education. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 4)

• Explain ethical practices for technology use in creating a copyright and student use agreement for a K-12 school district. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 4)

• Name and describe three ethical practices for technology use and be able to address their importance to a K-12 school district. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 4)

• Explain how to evaluate technology use in the classroom, including factors such as effectiveness, ease of integration, cost, and reliability. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 5 )

• Evaluate technology use in the K-12 classroom. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 5)

Module 6: Assignments

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan-Draft of Section Five: Technology Ethics in the Classroom

2) Prepare a draft version of Section Five: Technology Ethics in the Classroom of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan as instructed in the benchmark resource document.

5) Submit the draft of this section to the instructor in by the end of Module 6.

Technology Review

1) Create a list of five educational Web sites, online educational games, or other examples of educational technology. From the collected list, choose three technologies to review.

2) Review each of the technologies according to the following criteria:

a) Usefulness in the classroom (either from a teacher or a student standpoint)

b) Ease of use

c) Cost

d) Reliability

e) Availability

f) Teaching or learning outcomes

3) In a 750-1,000-word essay, construct a plan of how these three pieces of technology could be integrated into a classroom, and how they would make teaching more effective and efficient, or would increase student learning.

4) Support your plan with evidence from the reading, and three to five peer-reviewed articles from the GCU eLibrary.

5) Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

7) Submit the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 6.

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (Benchmark Assessment)

1) Begin the process of refining and/or modifying the previous components of your Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan with the help of your instructor.

2) For complete instructions and criteria for this project, refer to the benchmark resource document, "EDU 225 Instructional Technology Benchmark Assessment and Rubric," located within the Additional Resources folder in Canyon Connect.

3) The Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan is due in Module 7.

Discussion Forum

Module 7: Topic and Objectives

Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan

• Formulate a conclusion for a comprehensive classroom technology plan. (APTS 3; INTASC 6)

• Compile the components of the comprehensive classroom technology plan into a finalized plan. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 1, 2, 3, 4)

• Explain how a comprehensive technology plan can increase productivity and efficiency for both students and teachers. (APTS 3; INTASC 6; NETS-T 5)

Module 7: Assignments

1) Final Plan

a) With the help of your instructor, refine and/or modify your Mission and Vision Statement as well as the other component parts of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan from Modules 2-6.

b) Formulate a conclusion for your Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan, and incorporate it into the final plan.

c) Compile the final Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan using the revised drafts of the previously assigned sections and the conclusion.

2) Reflection Essay

a) After synthesizing the components into a final plan, write a 750-1,000 word reflection essay that summarizes how your comprehensive technology plan can increase productivity and efficiency for both students and teachers.

b) Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

c) This essay will be submitted along with the final Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan in Module 7.

3) Submit the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan and Reflection Essay to the instructor by the end of Module 7.

4) Additionally, submit the assignment in TaskStream. Directions for submitting to TaskStream can be found on the College of Education's page in the Student Success Center.

Discussion Forum

2) Participate in class discussion as indicated

ere is the copy of the Modula's

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brittanay;

Hi;

Are you working on Comprehensive Classroom Techonology Plan Modula 4? it have been posted, I need it as soon as possible thanks.

Bernice

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Brittany
    I have not heard from you since last week, I hope you are ok? are you still working on my assignment? If not please give me enough time to take care of it my self , waiting for your response since May 3, 2012, when you stated that you would continue to go down the line, waiting for your answer.

Thanks

Bernice:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brittany:

The last assignment that was done , when I it came back to me it had a hig turnit in score of 86% can you please do it over and recheck it for me? i can only have a 20% score.

Thanks Bernice