Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

Search the Web for sites that provide information and resources

Search the Web for sites that provide information and resources about survey research. List the URL’s of 10 sites that provide information about doing survey research or provide data for doing survey research. Provide a brief annotated bibliography for each URL.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be happy to help. Just to confirm I'm understanding, you're just looking for a list of ten web sites with a 1-2 sentence description for each, correct?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes each description must provide information about doing survey research or provide data for doing survey research.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.