BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

BMW: Assignment Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length:

Assignment Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 3–5 sentences per answer
Points Possible: 75 Due Date: 4/22/2012 11:59XXXXX

The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

Read the following excerpt (Kaminer, 2011):

My boyfriend of one year has been given a diagnosis of terminal cancer. He has no family around, and I have been his primary caretaker. We had a wonderful relationship, but we had not discussed long-term plans, and his declining health has changed much between us. It is becoming harder for me to continue at this level. My desire to look after my own needs, personal and professional, and my guilt for feeling that I could be deserting him are becoming overwhelming. What is my responsibility?

Consider this ethical dilemma, and then answer the following:

From a deontological perspective, what should Anonymous do in this situation? Define deontological ethics, and then explain how your answer evolved from that definition.
What should Anonymous do from a teleological perspective? Define teleological ethics and explain how your answer evolved from that definition.
If Anonymous' boyfriend was not her boyfriend but a stranger, would her obligation to help him be any different? Why or why not?
What ethical responsibilities, if any, does the boyfriend have toward Anonymous? Please explain your answer
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this you can do it today if you can will be great .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

and also i have this qusetion

Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-6 pages
Points Possible: 225 Due Date: 4/15/2012 11:59XXXXX

For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an imaginary Socrates. You will debate the question of free will versus determinism. Remember that the Socratic Method involves asking a series of questions to clarify key words and ideas. In your dialogue, the imaginary Socrates should be asking clarifying questions, and you will be answering them. Please refer to the excerpt from Plato's Meno as an example (below). This paper should be 4-6 pages.

Your dialogue should address the following questions:

• What is the definition of determinism?
  • What is the definition of free will?
  • Do you agree that every event has an explanatory cause?
  • How do you define event?
  • How do you define explanatory cause?
  • Do you agree that every human choice or event has an explanatory cause?
  • How do you define human choice? How do you definite human event? Are they different?
  • Do you agree that to have an explanatory cause is to not be free?
  • How do you define free?
  • Do you think that free will and determinism can coexist in any way?
  • Is it possible to have external determinism and internal free will?

To have cohesion and reach solid conclusions, your imaginary Socrates will probably ask you more questions than the ones listed above. Be sure to include all of the above ideas in your dialogue.

Your dialogue should also include all of the following:

• Use of the Socratic Method to form all conclusions (this will be achieved by the question and answer dialogue between you and the imaginary Socrates)
  • Clear and concise language, using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
  • Correct definitions of free will and determinism
  • Logical explanations and valid reasoning for each conclusion
  • Clear answers to each question with a definite stance or position
    • You must reach a conclusive answer to each question
  • 4-6 pages in length
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I am working on this answer right now, but I already sent you the Socrates answer... have you had a chance to look at it yet? I know you haven't accepted it, so if you can do so, that would be GREAT! Thank you!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is the answer to the question above. Please be sure to ACCEPT this and my previous answer as soon as satisfied, and please also consider adding a bonus for super work. A bonus and positive feedback are always warmly appreciated! Smile Thank you!
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi thank you so much im still not have socratic answer
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I will send it again... 2 minutes! :)
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
BMW MD, Professor