Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

due to day please help sci 275 Many environmental problems,

due to day please help
sci 275

Many environmental problems, such as the depletion of natural resources, air pollution, and overpopulation, exist throughout the world. The root of most of these problems stems from the local environment and decisions made at local levels based on lifestyle choices, such as those regarding food, transportation, and housing.

Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following:

• Discuss an environmental problem you feel is significant in your town or city.
• What are some causes?
• Are any of these causes related to human values and environmental ethics?
• Explain your answers.

Alex :

Hi, will have this in a few minutes.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is one able to ans this dq as well ?

Please post a 150-300-word response to the following discussion question by clicking on Reply.

Review Ch. 2. Post a reflection on your own worldview and compare it with the worldviews presented in the text. Provide examples of the benefits of your view to defend your position.

Here is the first, let me take a look at your other one:

Please go ahead and accept this one. Can you give me an example of a worldview in your text? Is it religious, secular, environmental?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can really form an a view, worldview can be religious but if one has no religion one would lean towards environmental but I think I am one for keeping them separate so I would say secular my worldview is secular, just about everthing is this way work, school, entertainment and so forth
Ok. Just stepped out. Will have it in 45 minutes.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.