Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

Many environmental problems, such as the depletion of natural

Many environmental problems, such as the depletion of natural resources, air pollution, and overpopulation, exist throughout the world. The root of most of these problems stems from the local environment and decisions made at local levels based on lifestyle choices, such as those regarding food, transportation, and housing.

Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following:

• Discuss an environmental problem you feel is significant in your town or city.
• What are some causes?
• Are any of these causes related to human values and environmental ethics?
• Explain your answers.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hey! Thanks for requesting me -- sorry for the delay, I've been away from my computer. Could you let me know what general area of the country you're interested in (just the state is fine) so I can make sure to find a problem that's particularly relevant to you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am in nc
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD