Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

Possible of help with this? Would not need back until Saturday,

Possible of help with this? Would not need back until Saturday, April 28 at latest by midnight. Only thing is that there is no leadway on the due date, but if it's not possible just let me know.
Thank You!

Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word word paper in which you decide whether to purchase a house.

• Discuss which principles of economics directly relate to your purchasing decision.

• Compare the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with your purchasing decision.

• Explain how the strength of the economy as a whole affected the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with that decision.

• Consider the roles of the domestic economy and international trade in your assessment of the strength of the economy.

• Determine what situations or conditions could have led you to make a different decision.

Assume for this project that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences.

Use three to five references in your paper.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Category: Homework
Expert:  Joanne replied 2 years ago.

Joanne :

Hi, thanks for the request

Joanne :

I can work on this for you. But I will need a $50 bonus. Please confirm, thanks.

Customer: I could offer a $30 bonus if that would work for you please let me know!
Customer: Thanks
Joanne :

I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be able to work on such a long paper for such an amount of money. Shall I opt out, or would you prefer to start a new thread for another expert instead

Customer: thats ok I can do the $50 bonus if you feel you can get it done by end of week :)
Joanne :

okay, I'll get it done by then :)

Customer: Thank You!
Joanne :

welcome

Customer:

Hi Joanne,

Customer:

Are you still going to be working on this for me? It shows it closed, so just wanted to doublecheck :)

Joanne : Yes I am!
Customer:

Just checking in to make sure you will still be able to get back to me by tonight? Thanks :)

Joanne :

yes, I have finishing up and will post in a bit

Joanne :

hi there

Joanne :

please download your paper here

Joanne :

please help by leaving a positive feedback after hitting accept

Joanne :

please do not forget the bonus promised

Joanne :

were you able to access the answer?

Customer: Im sorry I just got in and am working on openin them now. We are having a big storm so my internet is out and icannot access them from my phone but will keep trying. My due date is tomorroe morn but i wanted to have time to look over it, im sure its perfect though tha ks so much and as soon as im up and running again i will open them and accept as well as send the bonus! thank you :)
Joanne :

n

Joanne :

no problem

Customer:

got it, looks great. Thank You!

Joanne, Tutor
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science