getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level

managed care costs and improving access to quality

Customer Question

Is managed care containing costs and improving access to quality health care? I have to not be in favor of this question meaning I have to determine if it's not true.
I need 5 credible references 
Category: Homework
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.

getsetgo :

Hello

getsetgo :

What do you want? Just 5 references which makes this statement false?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

I have not received a response

Customer:

I received an email saying that there was a response

getsetgo, MBA
Experience: MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I pressed accept by accident I did not get a response. Please could you help me. I hope I'm not charged for what I have not received.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
I was asking for information only. Well, no problem. I got it. You need 5 suitable references. I will do this.
When do you need it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what is the earliest you could have it done?
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
I need some time to research the articles. 3-4 hours from now will do?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that will be fine. I have to have 3 fully developed arguments 450 word minimum
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
okay, I start working on it now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks! Is it guaranteed that you will have a definite answer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The references have to be APA style
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I will definitely have an answer. As you have already accepted the answer, it is my moral responsibility. I will try to get it early so that if required, we have time to work on it again.
I will provide the references. You may make it APA style.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes I realized after that I pressed the wrong response. Glad to hear you are morally responsible regardless. The references has to be done by today and the three fully developed arguments has to be done tomorrow.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the first reference is ok the others are pretty good. Are you able to help with the three arguments?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I keep pressing accept by accident. I wanted to know if your able to help with the 3 developed arguments
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The references have to back up that the question is not true
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I will help you with developing 3 arguments.
Can you please list it as separate question?
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I deliberately chosen such references which discusses one of the following
1)managed medicare is affordable
2)managed medicare has not made quality healthcare accessible for everyone
3) there is no significant relationship between managed medicare and quality of healthcare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the question is kind of confusing. I thought the question was asking if managed care cost is improving quality health care
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
you are right. That is one part. In my opinion, there is another part- Is managed care containing cost? In other words, is managed care unaffordable (for many)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Since I'm suppose to determine that its not true does this info support that. This is suppose to be for a debate. I'm on the side that determine this question is not true and debating against those that think it's true
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Yes it does support your stand. I will develop 3 arguments based on these references. Then it will be clearer. On first glance, I could find some information in these references which can be used to support your stand.
Please list your new question (450 word argument) separately.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The question is still the same for the three developed arguments. Is managed care costs and improving access to quality health care?
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Yes. Please check the references. It can be used to support your stand and form arguments. Specially,

Sari N. (2002). Do Competition and Managed Care Improve Quality?. Health Economics, Vol. 11, No. 7, pp. 571-584, 2002

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok so now we could work on the three arguments
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I am on it. Please create a separate post mentioning "for getsetgo" in subject line.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where do I do that?
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
List it as new question please. Or you want me to answer here only. I can answer here too, but you need to accept that answer separately (when I post that).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes please answer here and i will accept it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How is it coming along?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm a little scared the three developed argument is due tomorrow
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
I will post it in cpouple of hours.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I have a chance I will look over it and I will accept it. Thanks for helping
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.