Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

for Eric M. proofrading only!

for Eric M. proofrading only!

my friend likes to have Tina's friend call me that I want to talk to him before making decision to rent the room or not? also, she needs him to fill out an rental application before he move him and some agreement as well.  the best time to call is between 5-9pm or anytime on the wkend.  thank you!

pt is asking if he can take him Hep B#3 before 6/18, because his insurance plan is end on 6/18.   Per Dr. Chan's answer that since pt is taken his first Hep B on 2/1 and as long as the first shot and the third shot is apart of 16 weeks then it's okay to take the hep B before 6/18, but take it on 6/17 or 6/18.  pt understood

Category: Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Sorry about the other threads. I'll let you know what the moderators say as soon as they get back to me, but until then I'll continue here.

my friend would like to have Tina's friend call me so I can talk to him before making a decision about whether to rent the room or not. also, she needs him to fill out a rental application before he moves and some other agreement as well. the best time to call is between 5 and 9pm, or anytime on the weekend. thank you!

pt is asking if he can take him Hep B#3 before 6/18 because his insurance plan ends on 6/18. Dr. Chan's answer is that it is okay -- the patient took his first Hep B on 2/1, and the first and third must be 16 weeks apart, so it would be okay to take it before 6/18. pt understood.

Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Eric, are you seeing my posting? can you check this for me, thank you.

called pt on last Saturday. pt says she is feeling much better, no fever, no nausea and vomitting. She also went to community hospital see another doctor and prescirbed her some medication, but also taking dr. Lucas' medication. she said she has advice the community doctor that she can keep take two kind of medications. pt has an appointment for follow up with Dr. Lucas on May, but not for annual visit (according from Dr. Lucas, she already had her pap smaear with the OB doctor) and doctor ask her to bing all the medication she is taking now.

pt said she is feeling much better after taken the medication prescribed from dr. Lucas.

please see the attached and please fill out and scan back to me. please do not hestitation to let me know if you have any questions. thank you.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

Sure thing, here you go -- also, if you don't mind, it'd probably be best to go ahead and open a new question. We can keep working together for a couple weeks before paying, but the site doesn't like it when we keep going back and forth after a question has been accepted.

called pt last Saturday. pt says she is feeling much better, no fever, no nausea and no vomiting. She also went to the community hospital to see another doctor and he prescribed her some medication, but she's also taking dr. Lucas' medication. she said she was advised by the community doctor that she can keep taking both medications. pt has an appointment to follow up with Dr. Lucas in May, but not for her annual visit (according to Dr. Lucas, she already had her pap smaear with the OB doctor). the doctor asked her to bring all the medications she is taking now.

pt said she is feeling much better after taking the medication prescribed by dr. Lucas.

please see the attached document, fill it out, and scan it to send it back to me. please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pt coming for request a letter or notes for him to go back to work. Since the company needs to have the doctor approval for going to work otherwise he couldn't go back to work. and he came last week and ask if he can go back to work and you wants to me to tell the pt he can go back to work, but if he has the same sympXXXXX XXXXXke last time he has to call 911. pt say he is the only one support the family and if he can go back to work and needs your notes approval to show the company.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
pt coming to request a letter or note for him to go back to work. His company needs to have the doctor approve his return to work. When he came last week and asked, you told me to tell him he can go back, but if he has the same symptom he needs to call 911. pt says he is the only one supporting his family and that he can go back to work, but he needs your approval note to show to the company.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Eric, can I close this page after this proofreading in here? thank you!

she has been cough for a week and like to schedule an appointment.

talked to pt's mom, she doesn't know if pt has fever or vomitting. saying pt is walking to the clinic with grandmonther. mom hung up me with questions. pt and grandmonther came-in the clinic and I had take his temperature is 98.4. advice from Dr. Tan that she can schedule tomorrow. pt wants a schedule after school and likes to come around 4:30pm.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

Yep! That would be great, then we can use the other for a couple weeks before accepting.

she has been coughing for a week and would like to schedule an appointment.

talked to pt's mom, she doesn't know if pt has fever or vomitting. she says pt is walking to the clinic with grandmonther. mom hung up on me during the questions. pt and grandmonther came in the clinic and his temperature was 98.4. Dr. Tan advised that she can schedule an appointment tomorrow. pt wants to schedule it for after school and would like to come around 4:30pm.

Eric M., Tutor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Eric, i already accepted the page and open you a new page. but I also put the question in here and can you answer at the new page? because there is not enought spaces for me to type all the senteces i want your proofreading. thank you!

pt said she has reaction after taking 4 days of the birth control pill that prescribed from her PCP. Advice from dr. Jen, if patient think it's the medication reaction she can stop taking it and use condom, also if she has breath problem she has go to ER, otherwise she can schedule an appointment to come back to see Dr. Jen and prescribe other type of birth control pills. Pt understood and scheduled her to come back on 5/3.

pt said she has eyes discomfort and like to schedule an appointment with any doctor is available. since FH has available so scheduled as the same day for her.

pt needs chest x-ray on her PPD positive. she has chest x-ray two yrs ago, but her nursing school doens't accepted and needs recently chest x-ray. Since she already has an appointment with Dr. Jen on 5/3 so she likes to coming on that day for her request.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Eric, can you proofreading this for me?
Pt said he has heart tighness and heavey when he woke up this morning. Also last Friday he has back pain and makes him vomit.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Pt said he has heart tighness and was heaving when he woke up this morning. Also last Friday he had back pain and it made him vomit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Eric, can you check it again?

Pt said he has heart tighness and feeling heavy when he woke up this morning. Also last Friday his heart beating kind of fast and made him vomit. but no SOB, no diziness and no fever. scheduled him on tomorrow. told him if he is feeling very uncomfortable he needs to go to the ER, he understood.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Pt said he has heart tightness and was feeling heavy when he woke up this morning. Also last Friday his heart was beating kind of fast and it made him vomit, but no SOB, no dizziness and no fever. scheduled him for tomorrow. told him if he is feeling very uncomfortable he needs to go to the ER, he understood.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, i am helping my friend re-submit her resume of her intersting apply at FH. she will be available on Auguest. thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
hi, i am helping my friend re-submit her resume of her interst in applying at FH. she will be available in August. thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Eric, can you check this for me? I should close this page soon. thank you!

Hi, please respect the contract that indicated that it's not accepted or allowed any pet in the property. it's your responsible to repair any damage or replace the hardwood floor if there is any sticky smell. thanks for your cooperation!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, please respect the contract that indicates that no pets are accepted or allowed on the property. it's your responsibility to repair any damage or to replace the hardwood floor if there is any damage or smell. thanks for your cooperation!
Eric M., Tutor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thanks for forwarding me the engagement contract and I have read it. I would like to ask couple questions. In our case, how many hours do you think that it needs to spend? In the contract I don't see that was a deposit check we have given. In the worth case if the tenant is not cooperative is it means we have to spend more time to deal with him?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pt coming and request medication refill without seeing doctor and she many been here many times for asking refill of this medication, so would like to know if she can has anymore refill?

talked to pt that she has arm pain and have been the ER a month ago and according from her that she has took the xray from the ER and with normal result. she complains that she has pain today and would like to see doctor. i offered her a 1:30pm an appt, she refused and request for an appt after 2:00pm, i told her 2:00pm is taken by somebody and she hung up me. i was trying to call her back and double confirm if she wants the 1:30pm appointment she said "NO" and hung up.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thanks for forwarding me the engagement contract. I have read it. I would like to ask a couple questions. In our case, how many hours do you think needs to be spent? In the contract, I don't see the deposit check we have given. In the worst case, if the tenant is not cooperative, does this mean we have to spend more time dealing with him?

pt came and requested a medication refill without seeing doctor. she has been here many times asking for a refill of this medication, so I'd like to know if she can have another refill?

talked to pt, she has arm pain and was in the ER a month ago. according to her she had an x-ray, and the results were normal. she complains that she is in pain today and would like to see a doctor. i offered her a 1:30pm appt, she refused and requested an appt after 2:00pm. i told her 2:00pm is taken by somebody and she hung up me. i tried calling her back to confirm if she wants the 1:30pm appointment, she said "NO" and hung up.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pt said she has yeast infection and feeling itchy, watery discharge and little burning. Dr prescribed her the medication, and told her if she is not getting better after the medication she needs to come back for an appt. If she has feeling any worse symptoms she needs to go to the ER. pt accepted.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
pt said she has a yeast infection and feels itchy, with a watery discharge and little burning. Dr prescribed her the medication, and told her if she is not getting better after the medication she needs to come back for an appt. If she has any worse symptoms she needs to go to the ER. pt accepted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pt's mom called from foreign country and asked what type of immunizations should her kids needs to take at this age? told her will need to verify from pt's provider before I can let her knows. per Dr. Fang's verified, she should take the PCV13, Pedriax and Rotateq for the 2months old baby. pt understood and will take it at her country..
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
pt's mom called from a foreign country and asked what type of immunizations her kids need to take at their age. told her she will need to verify with pt's provider before I can let her know. per Dr. Fang's verification, she should take the PCV13, Pedriax and Rotateq for the 2-month old baby. pt understood and will take it in her country.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Xuan, no need to bring lunch tomorrow, we are going out lunch for celebrating Betty's b-day. see you

pt walked-in for making an appt for his hemorroid issue that he has for many years. he doens't feel pain, no bleeding. scheduled an appt for her tomorrow. she accepted

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Eric,

did you receive my new page?

hi Eric, Thanks for your continue proofreading. thank you!

Hi, when are you coming back, I already asked Tina and she likes to have gathering lunch.
called pt for his missed appointment and rescheduled another appt for him to come back for physical exam.
pt came for reiquested medication refill, he is out of the sleeping pill and would like get his refill ASAP.

hope you have a beautiful birthday and with lots of joy! best luck!

wish you wonderful and dream come true birthday! all the best!

Edit Price