Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

capstone discussion question

Customer Question

capstone discussion question

which part of the writing process was easiest for you?

Which part was the most difficult?

what did you learn from your writing experience?

In what ways have you learned to write more critically?

How does this knowledge assist you with your education or in your work place?

No need word count.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Joanne replied 4 years ago.

Joanne :

hi

Customer: Hi
Joanne :

The writing process that was easiest for me will be proofreading. This process appears to be the most relaxing because the revised draft is already completed and there is no need for me to come up with new ideas or make major changes. On the hand, the part which was most difficult for me will be drafting. This is when I often feel frustrated because I struggle put my ideas into words and coherent arguments. In addition, this is also the most time-taking component of the writing process. I learned a lot from my writing experience. In this case, I recognized that writing is not as simple as I used to imagine it to be. Instead, to write an effective piece, one needs to go through the various steps such as brainstorming, drafting, revising and proofreading. Hence, it is important that the writer not be satisfied with the first draft of any written piece. This knowledge will assist me in both my academic and professional career for I will now bear in mind the steps necessary to write effective pieces of work that can allow me to achieve better grades or performance at work.