DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

For DXJ: Islam need to give you docs

For DXJ: Islam need to give you docs

DXJAnswerMagic :

HI! Any time..........

Customer:

Can you help?

Customer:

I need it by next Wednesday...

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! I can help! Thanks so much for uploading that information! DXJ

Customer:

Remember the questions about the article need to be answered individually. Thanks!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I will! Thanks so much for the reminder! DXJ

Customer:

Hey, just checking in? How are things coming?

DXJAnswerMagic :

I have been working through the first part.........

Customer:

Cool...If you need any more info let me know!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I will! Thanks!

Customer:

Will you have my answers today?

DXJAnswerMagic :

late tonight. OK?

Customer:

Ok

DXJAnswerMagic :

On the last two questions.......................

DXJAnswerMagic :

That article was most interesting!

Customer:

ok cool...

Customer:

This is my last assignment.. So I'm on home stretch!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Cool!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your answers are here

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hope this helps!

DXJAnswerMagic :

DXJ

Customer:

The greatest concentration of Muslims in the world can be found in:
*Answer(check the box to indicate the correct response)
A. Africa
B. Saudi Arabia
C. Indonesia
D. Iran

A. Africa
B. Saudi Arabia
C. Indonesia
D. Iran

Customer:

????????????

Customer:

I got a B on the worksheet :/

DXJAnswerMagic :

C. Indonesia.

DXJAnswerMagic :

The questions that were "iffy" I marked with highlighting as usual.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Sorry about the confusion...............

Customer:

I waiting for someone to post on the board so I can ask for a reply...

Customer:

No worries I still have an A in the class :)

DXJAnswerMagic :

:-)

Customer:

Can you please reply to this post? Thanks!!!

Customer:

In my opinion, I see most religions to be linked to one another in some way but never promote any kind of violence towards another religion or even another race. Religions most of the time preach to stop all the killing and wars around the world because they respect their beliefs but most importantly they see how we are all hurting the human race. Ever since 9/11, Americans have seem to think that Muslim or Middle eastern people are linked or have something to do with a terrorism group. All this is a stereotype that we have created towards this race and religion, which could be offensive towards them. I believe that Christianity, democracy, or even capitalism do not promote domination or even exploitation of the poor because people have to do whatever they need to do to feed their families or to even live a good and stable life.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Sure! I'll get this to you shortly! DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic :

Try this:

DXJAnswerMagic :

I agree that most religions are linked in some way. Unfortunately, I also believe that individual, regional and national ideologies become intertwined with religious ideas and values and ultimately lead to false assumptions stereotype formation and judgments about other religious practices. This is all too common in America. Some Christian sects think they are better than others or more right than others. Some Christian sects always think Muslims are wrong, naturally violent or always against Christians. Their ideas about Muslims are not right. Yet, few Christians would ever enter a Mosque to explore worship or even talk to Muslims about faith and life. Conversely, many of my friends of other faiths such as Islam, Buddhism, Sufism, and Hinduism have visited other places of worship or even discussed differences.

For these reasons, I really think that man is the problem, so are politics, greed and the need to be seen as something more than one really is. Because of man’s shortcomings, man uses subjective perceptions of history, threat, wealth, and ego unfortunately to start disputes between religions and peoples. As evidenced throughout the world history, this is repetitive. Yet, the market economy and capitalism and its ties to Christianity and “democracy” are perhaps the most dangerous. While people will do what they need to survive, the people at the top claiming to be righteous in the eyes of religion or national creed are among the most wicked. Ironically, these people who are behind the disparate policies, behind the warfare and inhumane living and working conditions are not deemed terrorists.

Glad I could help!

Enjoy your break!!!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ