Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

This Question is for Gwyn. Can you create a Classroom Observation

This Question is for Gwyn. Can you create a Classroom Observation Reflection/Interview? Thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Gwyn, please take a look at this for me. let me know if you can answer by Friday, thanks.
I'll take a look in a few !

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can post for this on Friday morning, thanks very much.
Be sure to include the template, too. (It might be in the file already, but if not, send it my way.) Talk to you soon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello! Please find the template here:
Let me know when its ready, I will post for it, tomorrow.
It's going to be late tomorrow. Is Friday the absolute latest?
Hi there. Please let me know if today is the latest. Hubby's been in the hospital all week, and I just got home--now trying to get little one settled. Let me know.
What is the grade level? Also, do I need to address FLA standards or AZ standards?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello! It dis not specify any in particular. You can do Florida and any elementary level. Thanks.
Did you see my other post before the last one? Is it due absolutely, positively tonight?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Oh my! so sorry to hear that again. Team asked for it to be posted today so we can review and pick one but I will tell them tomorrow, I will have mines in. Hope you get some rest, talk to you tomorrow.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hi there. I have the plan ready!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please look out for the question, thank you.
I'll watch for it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I sent it about an hour ago. Let me know if you got it, thanks.
I found it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Gwyn I have an emergency...
hi there. I am working on an SIOP plan right now. (I'm stressed!) What's the emergency?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Oh so sorry about all the stress. I am missing a part from the question yesterday. will post it one day late no probs, will you be able get it to me tomorrow.
I can get it to you tomorrow. Which part are you missing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Gwyn tell me when to check in for this please. I will post for the answer in the morning.Thanks dear...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello Gwyn Good morning!
Would the other part of the question be this morning? I posted a question for it, let me know if you got it. Thanks.
Hi there. I am having to do additional research but will post soon.