BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Ned comes to you for substance abuse treatment. Currently,

Ned comes to you for substance abuse treatment. Currently, he abuses alcohol and cocaine. He is bright and educated and sincerely XXXXX XXXXX stop using substances.

Your primary goal in therapy is to help Ned abstain from alcohol and cocaine. Compare and contrast two of the following treatment approaches to treat Ned: Alcoholics Anonymous, Cognitive Therapy (Transactional Analysis), or Family Systems Therapy.

Speculate on what you think Ned's greatest need may be that drives his substance abuse and addiction.

Which approaches would you choose to use in therapy? Explain your rationale
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still waiting
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok
Expert:  BMW MD replied 4 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1-2 pages Friday Thank you.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 4 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer