Bizhelp, CPA
Experience:  Bachelors Degree and CPA with Accounting work experience

I clicked to get the answer to the Towne Architects

I clicked to get the answer to the Towne Architects problem P3-5A but I got a message "Oops, this shared file or folder link has been removed" How can I access the answer?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
When I initially asked the question it stated the answer was $3. It said it couldn't find the answer and then said I'd have to pay $40 to get my question answered. Am I being charged the $3 because the initial answer gave me and "Oops" error message or $40 as if this was a new question? It should be the $3 based on the way it was presented to me.
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, but I think you have been charged $40. However, you can ask for a refund if you are not satisfied and do not have to accept this answer. As an expert, we are allowed to lock our answer files after a week. I will forward your request to lower the price to $3 to customer service.