Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

depict the application of cognative theory by explaining how

depict the application of cognative theory by explaining how permanent change in behavior takes place, formulate the cognative theory in at least 3 different settings where learning environments exist (schools, churches, businesses), and examine how the cognative theory makes use of prior experience in explaining how people learn.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I am still waiting on an answer.

Thanks

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 4 years ago.
What is the due date and time for the assignment? How many pages or words are required? Is it APA? How many references do you need? Is additional information need to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, it is APA, at least 3 pages, it does not matter how many references, and no, their is not any additional information to finish this assignment. Would like it by monday.

Thanks,

Dania

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will pay a 100 for 5 pages by Sunday night though.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 4 years ago.
What is the deadline for tonight?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
midnight
Expert:  Chris12 replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor