Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

Healthcare Assignment Due Saturday, 4/14 by 10pm ESTCritical

Healthcare Assignment Due Saturday, 4/14 by 10pm EST

Critical Thinking Questions

1. Discuss the general concepts of insurance. Describe the various types of private health insurance options, pointing out the differences among them. (There are 4 main types.)

2. What are the differences between the retrospective and prospective methods of reimbursement? Address costs and explain how each can potentially affect the provider’s decisions. Also, discuss prospective payment system under DRGs.

3. What are the three main payment mechanisms managed care uses? In each mechanism, who bears the risk?

Requirements: Type into Microsoft Word, no specific amount of words required but must be thorough and use critical thinking. If you use rerferences, you must document both within the content and at the end use APA style format. Here is example:

(Shi & Singh, 2012, pg. 129) <----within content)

Shi, L., & Singh, D. A. (2012). Delivering Health Care in America (5th Ed). Burlington: Jones & Bartlett. <----at the end of the document)

I cannot change the price of this as a subscribed member but I compensate well through bonuses and will over a nice bonus for this one. Review my excellent feedback if needed to support. Thanks so much!

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, definitely, please.
Hi!

Is there a way that you could pdf your chapter and post a link to it?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you have the 2005 book by chance? I could probably do that tomorrow sometime - will try. there is no electronic or ebook for this one. :(
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris, I was able to get the ebook online. I've copied Chapter 6 and Chapter 9 to box.com. Please download these and let me know when you've done that so I can delete them from the site. I can't combine because it's too large. Kind of a pain but at least you'll have full chapters.

Here's the link to the Chapter 6 folder:

http://www.box.com/s/84f22cb418b60c827fac

Here's the link to the Chapter 9 folder:

http://www.box.com/s/82c5a99424a3a5ee213f

These should help with completion of this assignment.
I got all the files. You can delete now. I will complete by tomorrow.

-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks so much, Chris.
Please check back tomorrow.

-Chris
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.