Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Consider any task or task sequence that is familiar to you,

Consider any task or task sequence that is familiar to you, such as using a library catalog or an ATM. Also determine if the task sequence has changed over time, for example a simple ATM that is now replaced by a drive-in ATM. Evaluate the change in the design. Is the new design more user-friendly, or will you suggest any improvements in the new design? Submit your observations and evaluation in a document in not more than 200 words the appropriate

Alex :

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for requesting me. I can certainly help. I will have it for you later this evening if you still need it.

Customer :

what time zone are you in?

Alex :

Hi, still need this?

Alex :

Central

Customer :

yes

Alex :

What's your time constraint?

Customer :

EST

Customer :

eastern

Alex :

Ok, when did you need it?

Customer :

later this evening will be fine

Alex :

Ok, I can actually squeeze it in now before I start on another project. Is there a certain topic you want? I was considering the user interface for mobile phones.

Customer :

that's fine

Alex :

Ok, back in about 10 minutes.

Customer :

sure thanks!

Customer :

if this works out may I use your services again?

Alex :

Sure, I have several people who use me on an ongoing basis.

Alex :

You can always request me directly. I'll send you the link.

Customer :

alright!

Alex :

All set with 280 words. Uploading now.

Customer :

Alex I'm sorry this the last sentence of my assignment (Also include how the interface design principles have been applied in the existing design.

Alex :

Ok, let me revise.

Alex :

337 words now. Uploading.

Alex :

Looks like this is your first question. Basically I will provide the answer and then if you are satisfied with it you click the Accept button which I will enable below. We are only paid when you accept the answer so please come back and accept if you are happy with the answer.

Alex :

You can download it from the following link:

Alex :

http://wikisend.com/download/953570/HumanUserInterface.doc

Alex :

I'll stand by to ensure you are 100% satisfied.

Customer :

what do I do click on save &exit or accept

Alex :

Accept. The question will switch to Q&A mode but you can always respond back to me.

Alex :

I'll also post the link to my page where you can direct questions to me in the future.

Customer :

my question is how do view it first

Alex :

Oh, just copy the link above and paste it in another browser window. It will provide a download link. I can also just post it here without being in a Word document.

Alex :

Here's the link:

Alex :

Alex :

Just copy and paste in another browser window and it will allow you to click Download file to get the answer.

Customer :

ok

Alex :

Were you able to access it?

Customer :

yes

Customer :

thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Thanks, Alex