Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

Hi Gwyn! Could you help me please? Its due tonight, 1 page

Hi Gwyn! Could you help me please? Its due tonight, 1 page long.
-Why are the Japanese people so calm and orderly after major natural disasters like the earthquake and tsunami in 2011? Why aren’t there lootings or other social chaos in Japan? Why don’t we hear complaints from the Japanese who have lost so much? When preparing your answers please keep the following questions in mind.

- First, how have individuals coped with the tragedy, both during and after? Why do they take those particular measures?

- Next, how have the communities, neighborhoods, companies, schools, and churches etc., coped with the catastrophe both during and after? What cultural background factors can you use to explain these group behaviors?

- And finally, how have the local and national governments responded to the disaster, both during and after? Have they shown capability to handle the sudden calamity effectively? What are the political and cultural reasons that make the government act in these particular ways?

As an American how do you anticipate people and governments in the USA react if a disaster of this magnitude happened in our country?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
Hi there! I will work on this today.

Have a great one!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you a lot Gwyn!
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
You're quite welcome. :-)
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
Hi there. I've finally gotten little one settled and have started working on this again. I'm hoping to have it completed by 10:30 EST. I hope that's OK.

Talk to you soon,

Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.