Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

FOR LANI S. Hi This is the thread for your next answer,

FOR LANI S.

Hi This is the thread for your next answer, wanted to go ahead and send it! Thank you LAni
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For an extra bonus do you think you can do both 5th and 6th by tomorrow? They are both due tomorrow, those are the actual due dates, that was the only way I could push those dates back was to have them by the actual due dates, will add bigger bonus for both!

Thank you so much for all your help!

Im afraid I cant do both tomorrow. I got very limited time and have to go off the computer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay that is fine the one for tomorrow, would you be able to have the second one early on Friday the 13th?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Lani,

So I just checked my schedule, would you be able to have the second one by Friday evening? That would be perfect , first one tomorrow and then the second one on Friday, please let me know if that works, please thank you so much!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Lani

Please let me know when you need me to post the next thread! Also is Friday 13th good for the second answer? Thank you again so much Lani for absolutely all your help!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi LAni

Just wanted to check in to see when you wanted me to make the next thread, I will be around so please just let me know!

Also will you be posting the last one tomorrow? Thank you so much Lani

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi

Just wanted to check in with you! Will check back later for your post, but I am going to go ahead and post the next thread for the answer tonight. Thank you so much Lani, please let me know if you will still be able to post the last one tomorrow, Thank you so much

Please post a thread for the last assignment.

No need to post reply here.

Thanks.