Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Would you be interested in doing 3 Questions Concerning Business? 250 words each? I will pau 80.00 plus tip due Wensday 4/11/2012
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of performance-based pay? Explain why employees in an organization should or should not earn pay based on performance.
2. How do shifting employee demographics influence total reward programs? What adjustments, if any, should an organization make to its total reward program when the organization experiences a change in employee demographics? Provide an example that illustrates your answer.
3. What components should be included in a total reward plan? What do you enjoy about the total reward plan you are enrolled in? What would you change? If you are not currently enrolled in a total reward plan, use an example from your past work history.
Yes no refrences needed, and its Wensday/Tommorrow Midnight EST.
Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Advantages and Disadvantages of Performance.
Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Components that should be Included in a Total Rewards Plan.
Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on How Shifting Employee Demographics Influence Total Reward Programs.
Speak to you soon,
This is my last week then I am finshed so I thought I would come to you one last time,
Would you be interested in doing 3 Questions Concerning Business? 250 words each? I will pau 80.00 plus tip due Wensday 4/25/2012.
1. Describe compensation issues you feel are important in your organization. Why would you rank these above others?
2.If your organization decided it had to reduce compensation levels to be competitive, how could you communicate that in a way that would retain key employees?
3. What would you change about the total compensation plan offered by your employer? The plan must support organizational objectives and satisfy employees. When discussing changes, think about how they will be seen through the eyes of finance, human resources, employees, and stakeholders.