Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Would you be interested in doing 3 Questions Concerning Business?

Customer Question

Would you be interested in doing 3 Questions Concerning Business? 250 words each? I will pau 80.00 plus tip due Wensday 4/11/2012

1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of performance-based pay? Explain why employees in an organization should or should not earn pay based on performance.

2. How do shifting employee demographics influence total reward programs? What adjustments, if any, should an organization make to its total reward program when the organization experiences a change in employee demographics? Provide an example that illustrates your answer.

3. What components should be included in a total reward plan? What do you enjoy about the total reward plan you are enrolled in? What would you change? If you are not currently enrolled in a total reward plan, use an example from your past work history.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
DearCustomer

Thank you for your request. Could you tell me what the questions would be?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Dear Finch,

I will be sure to have the three reports completed before the end of the day tomorrow.

Could you tell me what time zone you are in?

Also, it does not appear that there is any need for references: Is this correct?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes no refrences needed, and its Wensday/Tommorrow Midnight EST.

Thanks!

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Thank you,Customer I will be sure to have the reports completed on schedule.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.

DearCustomer

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Advantages and Disadvantages of Performance.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Components that should be Included in a Total Rewards Plan.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on How Shifting Employee Demographics Influence Total Reward Programs.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is my last week then I am finshed so I thought I would come to you one last time,

Would you be interested in doing 3 Questions Concerning Business? 250 words each? I will pau 80.00 plus tip due Wensday 4/25/2012.

1. Describe compensation issues you feel are important in your organization. Why would you rank these above others?

2.If your organization decided it had to reduce compensation levels to be competitive, how could you communicate that in a way that would retain key employees?

3. What would you change about the total compensation plan offered by your employer? The plan must support organizational objectives and satisfy employees. When discussing changes, think about how they will be seen through the eyes of finance, human resources, employees, and stakeholders.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
DearCustomer

Thank you for your request. I will be sure to have the above report competed for you by tomorrow evening.

Hope all is going well.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
You are welcome.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Customer. I hope all goes well.

Yours truly,