Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

This question is for Gwyn! Can you answer questions for me?

This question is for Gwyn! Can you answer questions for me? This is due on Monday. :)
Hi there, and thank you for using JA. Could you send me the questions?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Gwyn! I will post for you in the morning....Health/PE week 4. Smiles...:)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Gwyn! These are the questions. Use this post for the first one. Let me know when the second one is ready thanks.
Hi there!! I'll have these ready for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Gwyn can you work on this for me:
Let me know if you have any questions for the significant other that is. He will add bonus:0
This is going to take some time. When does he need this? I'm working through seventeen requests through the weekend (including the two for you). AHHHH!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I know you are hard at work usual. When can you get to it? I am not sure but I think its Friday, :(
Let me know, what you think.
Ahhh. I'll see what I can do. Tomorrow's out. I'm working away and baby isn't in daycare. I'll see if I can squeeze it in on Friday. You just need the parts mentioned at the top?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yeah, just take from the examples paraphrase and put it together.
Will the recent trend in PE be ready tomorrow? let me know, thanks.
OK. I'll do my best. The first one will definitely be ready tomorrow evening.

Talk to you soon!
Hi there. It's going to be later tonight before I finish. Little one--who's cutting her eye teeth--only wants her mama!

Talk to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok will be up for it. thanks
Thank you!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Gwyn let me know when this they are ready I will ask, thanks
Thank you. It's going to be later this afternoon. Today is crazy! Talk to you soon!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey Gwyn!
I know your schedule is full so you did not make it yesterday. Give me a time when to check in again. hope all is well.
Hi there. I am doing my best to get caught up, but I have a house full of kids and I am one stressed and unhappy mama at the moment. I'll try and have it finished tonight. Sorry for the delay!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Unhappy mama! what ever happen to the more kids the merrier? LOl
Talk to you soon
Well, my little one decided to stay up 'til 10:30! She's been going to bed as early as 6:30 and no later than 7:30 every night. With the other kids here, she's WIRED!!! Yep, unhappy mama. I like my routine probably too much!
Hi there. I simply won't be able to get to this tonight. Ahhh! I am so sorry, but my household is in a state of total chaos.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok, please let me know when. thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I sent you another Question please look for it. I hope you get back to your routine soon...
hi there. So do I. I'll look for the other question and finish this one tomorrow!