proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.

provide a statement about yourself that specifically demonstrates

provide a statement about yourself that specifically demonstrates sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of community college staff and students and to staff and students with disabilities. this written from a college student perspective? Is there a required word length? When is the assignment due? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No word length. End of the week. From a graduate student perspective

So did you graduate from that community college? I will complete this assignment for you! What's the final deadline date?

Have a great day.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No did not graduate from a community college but I have certificates from community college in Hr Management and Small Business Management. I work full time in management and go to school part time I would like to teach eventually hence taking graduate class so I can be able to teach. The date is Friday April 13, 2012 by midnight.

I was a teachers assistant for one semester in my undergraduate. I sometimes teach classes on sexual harassment in the workplace for my friend's company where I work as a training consultant.

Is your assignment for a particular class?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Community College Credentialing classes
I will be working on your assignment today and finishing it up tomorrow.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.