Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

"For XXXXX XXXXX" 1)Discuss the emergence of the private

1)Discuss the emergence of the private prison concept. Which is the largest and best known of the private prison corporations? Discuss the arguments for and against private prisons, then offer your personal opinion

2)Discuss the potential impact of rehabilitation upon the criminal justice system.
Thanks for requesting me. Please let me know your deadline for this.

Also, could you let me know the deadline for the research paper outline?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The research paper outline was due today but if you can have it by Tuesday that would be great. The new questions are due by Sunday.

Download the outline from the following link: Click.

I will post the answers to the new questions by Sunday.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Chris. The final research paper is due in 2 1/2 weeks.
You are welcome. I am planning to complete the paper this weekend.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris,

I received an email from you requesting me to accept an answer. Was that request for the outline or the answers do this Sunday? If it was for the outline, I will pay for that when the research paper is complete. I will also include the $75 bonus at that time. Please let me know if that works for you.

It was an automated e-mail sent by the site. You can ignore that one. I am ok with what you mentioned earlier.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.