Family Physician, Tutor
Experience:  Tutor in many fields since college. Physician with MBA

Photosynthesis is used by plants to harness solar energy. A

Photosynthesis is used by plants to harness solar energy. A semiconductor-based solar cell harnesses solar energy to convert it to electricity required by humans. I have to write an essay of 1 – 3 pages comparing and contrasting these two systems. What 2 systems do I need to write about. I only see photosynthesis. I have to be certain to describe three or more ways in which the plant cell and the solar cell are similar to each other, as well as three or more ways in which they are different from each other. In addition, please explain how the laws of thermodynamics apply to each system. Can you shed some light on this for me?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Family Physician replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.