BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

1. Define a genetic mutation and state the types of genetic

1. Define a genetic mutation and state the types of genetic mutations. Discuss the effects of genetic mutations.

2. A thirteen-year-old girl, who is underdeveloped and thin, has a blood disorder. She frequently experiences chest and abdominal pain, fever, and coughing, and has trouble breathing. Her teachers often spend additional time with her, explaining concepts that the rest of the class is familiar with, as she tires very easily and is able to concentrate only for short spans of time.
• Identify the blood disorder that she might be suffering from.

• Describe in detail the symptoms of this blood disorder.

• Explain the difference in the cells of this girl and a person who does not suffer from the disorder.

3. Explain the relation between muscles, ATP energy, and the calcium ion.

4. A freshman studying medicine at an Ivy League College is a part of his class crew team and exercises regularly. After a particularly strenuous exercise session, he experiences severe cramps in his thighs and pain in his biceps.
• Explain the chemical process that occurred in his muscle cells to cause this discomfort.

• Explain the chemical reactions that have possibly taken place in his body after the exercise.

• Discuss possible treatments for the freshman and how the treatment works chemically.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I am still waiting for an answer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
been waiting on an answer for 3 days
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need it by monday at noon if that is ok.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I am working on his for you now! Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank you.
Is there a specific length you need for these questions? Thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer