Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Assess management practices for sustainability and conservation

Assess management practices for sustainability and conservation of natural resources and energy in a forest. This needs to be about 300 words with at least one reference cited in APA format. can you help?
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I can certainly help. I'm actually about to head out, though -- would it be alright if I have this for you by tomorrow afternoon?

Also, I noticed my answer to your Exponential Growth question was never accepted -- did you need more information on that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thats fine Eric take your time!!!!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Eric it must not have been registered i thought I accepted.