Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

Discuss the major American military operations - land, sea,

Discuss the major American military operations - land, sea, and air - in the Atlantic/European/North African Theaters from December 1941 to the end of 1943.

Discuss the major American military operations - land, sea, and air - in the Pacific Theater from December 1941 to the end of 1943.

Two questions, each answer needs to be 300 words minimum, APA 6, each with at least 1 reference. need by tomorrow night.
Hi there!

I will have this for you by tomorrow night -- please let me know what time you need it as well as your time zone....)

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
7 p.m. EST
Hey osmer,

Is your other question regarding the peace movement due at the same time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, can you do that?

Yeah, I should have time. That one I don't know nearly as well as this one, so it will take a little more research, but I can squeeze it in for you.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.