Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

HELP Writing a summary (Need Help ASAP)

Customer Question

Write a summary of how you compare and contrast the 4 behavior models and the 7 behavior topics  studied in the EVA Essa textbook
(behavior topics)
aggressive/antisocial behaviors
Disruptive;
Destructive,
Emotional Dependent Behaviors
Participation in social/ school activities
Eating Disorders;
Multiple challenging behaviors
(one more ???)
Be sure to weave in the topic of child abuse and neglect in your written summary.
There is no length on this, just need to address the above things, the worksheets to use are attached in the link.............. (need this ASAP)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qezc0fposl7c8di,hf8mbld9ebyy9yw
Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Girl replied 2 years ago.
Hello, can you also list the behavior models you are using? Would Wednesday be too late for you? Is there a way to access the textbook online?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Behavior models are......
psychodynamic
bio-behavioral
environmental
behavioral
(I put these in the mediafire link I think)

I don't think the text book is online but, if you google the behavior plus the book you may find it. Yes wednesday is fine, let me know please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will you be able to do this for me? I need to know asap if you can please
I'll have this for you by Wednesday. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that will be great, thank you !!!
Working on it now. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k thank you. I look forward to getting it :)
Do you need the worksheet filled out as well? If so, can I use the same text in the worksheet as the essay?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I do need the behavioral model worksheet filled out and you can summarize what you put in the essay on that. thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon, do you know roughly when this will be done today? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry to bother you again, but will you have this done by tonight for me? Let me know ASAP please
Hello, I'll have this done by today but it will be late tonight. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay i will check this tomorrow morning, right away then. thanks
Sorry this is taking longer than I thought and I may not be finished until tomorrow. Please let me know if thats too late for you and I can opt for someone else.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tomorrow is okay but can it be done by tomorrow morning?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will check this is the morning, i hope it's done by then, please
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience: 10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
looks great, thank you :)