Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA

I am not sure if this is the correct category to post under,

I am not sure if this is the correct category to post under, but I have a few true/false questions about managed care for school. Is there anyone who has experience with this?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.

what are the questions?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
True or False: The primary cost driver for health insurance premiums are managed care profits.

True or False: Managed car plan members receive lower quality care than those patients covered through the traditional fee for service system.

True or False: The use of utilization guidelines targets only managed care patients and does not have an impact on the care of non-managed care patients

True or False: Healthcare claims costs are typically distributed evenly across all members.

If the answers are false the questions need to be corrected to make them true. Thanks
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.

Please consider a tip/bonus if satisfied with my assistance.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for doing so.

thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How do I make the first question true? The others I am fine with. Thanks
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.