Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

1) Discuss judicial appointments. Include in your discussion

1) Discuss judicial appointments. Include in your discussion the definitions of the selection methods, and identify the states which use these methods. What are the pro’s and con’s of each of the selection methods? In your opinion, which selection method is best and why?

2)Discuss the practice of permitting cameras in the courtroom. Explain the two trials that rekindled this issue and the highly publicized cases that followed Currently, are cameras in the courtroom permitted? In your opinion, should they be permitted or forbidden and explain why.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
"For XXXXX XXXXX"

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hi!

Thanks for requesting me. Please let me know your deadline.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Saturday.

Ok. I will complete by then.

-Chris
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Chris,

Where you able to complete the outline?

Terrell