Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Read the article “Prevention and Treatment of Overweight in

Read the article “Prevention and Treatment of Overweight in Children and Adolescents” from the American Family Physician and discuss the following questions:

1. Describe and analyze the new definition of child overweight as an effective intervention for childhood obesity.
2. In your opinion is it useful? Why or why not? Name at least two facts based on research that support it.
3. What are the consequences/ health effects of childhood overweight?
4. Describe the prevention and intervention methods presented in this article.
Provide specific applications to two (2) of the general approaches to therapy presented in the article.

Remember to briefly summarize your findings in two pages or less.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Do you still need help on this?

If so, I can provide you model answers that you may use as guides or reword/paraphrase. Let me know if you are interested and will post the paper for you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That would be great! Thanks so much.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is there anyway you can do this with an original as opposed to the one you already posted? I could add a bonus. I would need it ASAP...
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Sorry but I'm afraid I could not help until Monday.

Moreover, please be reminded that even if the work provided is original, you will still need to use the work as a model or at least paraphrase the work before turning in. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Lani,
Yes I understand that I am only using the work as a model. Would you be able to do it by Monday?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Sorry, I'm not sure if I can make it today.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Really? When will you know? I thought you said Monday was ok, can you do it by midnight?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
I mentioned I might be able to help Monday, but due to some delays in communication, I had some changes in my schedule. I opted out because I am not so sure if I can pitch this in to my schedule today. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Are you sure? I was really looking forward to you helping me out with this... Please, please!! I of course would be happy to offer a bonus.