Family Physician, Tutor
Experience:  Tutor in many fields since college. Physician with MBA
1304720

Hi Doc, I didnt get a chance to thank you for your response,

Hi Doc,

I didn't get a chance to thank you for your response, I found it very helpful... I'm not too sur if it's in your field again but, I know in general that the mouth/ face area has alot of muscles that are at work 24/7, because we have a lot of facial expresions right... Now my new weekly question/task is below:

*Select a muscle group that controls a body movement (such as forearm flexion). Name the muscles, and state which one is the agonist and which one is the antagonist. Name the bones they articulate with. Finally, use the correct name for the type of joint where the movement takes place (e.g., a saddle joint).

? How would this join up? if I wanted to use the face/mouth area to answer this?? where would I start to research??

Thanks Talitha
Category: Homework
Expert:  Family Physician replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.