Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

BRITTANY S ONLY PLEASE!!!! Trying to reach you Hun........ Katie

BRITTANY S ONLY PLEASE!!!!

Trying to reach you Hun........

Katie B
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Katie

Brittany :

Glad you posted a new message! I was getting the emails for the old question you were posting to but it was not showing up on my question list and the link in the email would not work for some reason. I posted to the original question trying to get an answer but no luck

Brittany :

It says you are standing by but maybe you are not...here is the link so you can get the dq's tonight

Brittany :

http://www.mediafire.com/?xoc0ud2pd1bfuci

Customer:

Are you there Hun?

Customer:

I posted last weeks DQ's by mistake :-( I did those while you were on vacation

Customer:

I guess you logged off........ Grrrrr :/

Customer:

:-(

Brittany :

HI Katie, Sorry but I did log off for the night. Can you post the dq's that you do need and I can get those for you. This ACC 423 class is stretching me to my limit. So much work and its all written stuff except for one individual assignment each week is Wiley problems :( Not to mention my instructor is not the best...and thats me saying it nicely :) haha! Well, just post whatever it is you need....I will be around throughout the day. Have to go get the little one up for school

Customer:

Hey Hun! Is 423 all written papers? :-( I've sorta enjoyed 422 this far. I'm on lunch break right now. But will be home by 7pm tonight.

Customer:

DQ1:

• What are the criteria for classifying a lease as operating or capital? Why is there a difference between the two? What are the implications of an operating lease versus a capital lease on an entity’s financial statements?

Customer:

DQ2:

• What are the advantages of operating and capital leases? What are the disadvantages? Why would a company choose one over the other?

Brittany :

Hi Katie, The first week is a written paper, the second thru fifth has been 4 textbooks problems completed in Wiley Plus a 500 word summary of the previous weeks topics that took place between the team members written as a team, and the team also has a concept analysis problem each week which has so far been all written answers

Customer:

OHH NO....... I'm scared of 423 now :-(

Customer:

Hun......... I REALLY REALLY NEED TO POST THOSE DQ'S...... I'm late due to my screw up in mis-reading the syllabus :-(

Customer:

Where Are You Hun........... its Day 7 I Need The 2 DQ's

Customer:

It's 6:30pm We are home now.......... Where Are U????? :-(

Customer:

Are You Still Tutoring Hun?

Customer:

PLEASE PLEASE LOG ON...................

Customer:

I Also need ya for the up-coming WK5 DQs as well hun!!! Did you forget about ME? :-/

Brittany :

Hi Katie, I am sorry...I could have sworn I posted these on the 30th. Not sure if you still need them but here is the link again:

Brittany :

http://www.mediafire.com/?ixr6ubm905v4u37

Brittany :

Do you mind if I switch us back to the question and answer and out of chat because I do not get emails from chat replies so I had no idea you never got them or were even writing me till I actually logged on this morning. I am not on here as much as I use to because this class is consuming much of my time

Brittany :

I will make sure to check back later today

Customer:

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

WK5 DQ1 (150 WORDS) Why are current and long-term liabilities important to internal users such as management and to external users such as investors and creditors?

WK5 DQ2 (150 WORDS) How do operating and capital leases relate to liabilities?

Thank Bunches!!!

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Hun,

When will you have the WK5 DQ's ready?

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where Are You Hun!!!! :-/ Did You Forget About Me?

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never Mind Hun.......... I just did the WK5 DQs

Katie B
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Sorry, I was going to get started on them today. Thanks for letting me know you got them done though.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
4-9-12 This Week I need Ya for the DQ's Tuesday Delivery?

DQ1: (150words) What are some similarities and differences between common stock and preferred stock? As a shareholder, would you want preferred or common stock? Explain why. As a corporation, would you rather issue preferred or common stock? Explain why.

DQ2: (150words)
What are the different types of dividends that a company can pay out? Which type would you prefer? Explain why. When should a company pay dividends? How does a stock dividend differ from a stock split?

Thanks Bunches!!! ONLY 10weeks left for ME And ONLY 5weeks left for YOU!! :-D

Katie B

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hun,

Please let me know..........Are you no longer in the tutor business?

Katie
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Sorry for the late response. I was offline yesterday for my finals :) I will get started on this. I am still a tutor in business!
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Here is your answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?kabi57sq5p56or2

Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Pheew....... I need Ya! You know that! We have come this far together!!! How does the Audit class seem? It your LAST class RIGHT?

Also I need Ya for the WK1 Individual paper as well :-)

Thanks Bunches!!

Katie
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
I havent really looked through the auditing class yet but it looks hard. It is mostly written papers which I am not happy about :( and there is a final exam listed on the syllabus but no final exam link in the materials section so I have no idea how that works. There is a case that the team has to work on for a final team assignment. It just looks like a lot!!! It is my last class though so I have to pull through :) And only 2 more for you!!!! Motivation starts to slow this close to the end :(
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We got eachother back NO Doubt! We are doing it for our babies which No Man would ever Do! HeHeHe

Will you be able to have a fresh new paper for Me for the WK1 ACC/423 individual?

K
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Of Course I will :) Can you send over the requirements just incase there are any changes from the syllabus I have. My instructor posted one that was from the 12th edition then half way through week 1 he changed the syllabus to one for the 13 edition and the assignments and everything changed...and the new syllabus was so much worse!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yikes! No wonder you were struggleing :-(

Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word response to the following questions:

· Why is it important to keep paid-in capital separate from earned capital?

· As an investor, is paid-in capital or earned capital more important? Explain why.

· As an investor, are basic or diluted earnings per share more important? Explain why.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Katie, I will get started on this and have it for you tomorrow.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HELP WITH DQ2!!!!!

Professor responded...........
"Companies should pay dividends before declaring a dividend; management must consider availability of funds to pay the dividend. " I'm not sure that I'm following this sentence, Katie. Can you expand/clarify for me please.......
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Here is a response:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojrtq68q0xrvbnf

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You Sweety!

K
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome! I am about half done with that paper so I will be posting it in the morning after I get the little one to school.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Perfect! I go in at 9am tomorrow morning. Jacob is staying at Jenn's (my sister) till Saturday. Its a new paper ready for turn in right?

K
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Its an original...almost done!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did you forget about US sweety? We are home, I'm about to start an Easy dinner, Mac n Cheese and weiners for tonight. I'm a horrible Mom huh :p

Get back to ME,

Katie
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Sorry....Not horrible at all...we had Taco Bell...hahaha!!! At least you cooked! I have had it finished but forget to upload it and post so I am doing that right now!

Okay...done! Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u31b12ksbqq6g9j

Sorry I didnt post it earlier! Off to get the kids to bed. My oldest is doing benchmark testing and its already 10 here...she is not getting a good night sleep tonight!!! Good night! Talk to you tomorrow!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
4-17-12 I need ya for WK2 DQs Tuesday Delivery........

DQ1 (150words) Why do companies make investments in other companies? What are the differences between debt and equity investments? What would influence a company to choose equity or debt as an investment?

DQ2 (150words)
How do the various classifications of investments affect financial statements? What is the rationale behind the different accounting methods for the various investment classifications? Which is more important when determining the accounting method for securities, influence, or ownership? Explain why.

You Continue To Take Good Care of ME! :-)

Katie

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Got it! I will get started
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also need ya for

(250words with intext citations)

CA 16-4 Part (A) What are the major recommendations of the stock-based compensation pronouncement?

Please..........

K
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Here is the dq's:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?g0p4g3hpy13z8d0

Thank you,
Brittany
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You Sweety!

How is 490 going? is it really the most stressful of all the UOP courses? is there Alot of written papers? :/

Where you going to be able to get that CA-16-4 Section A done for Me?

Lunch break is almost over ttyl

Katie :-)
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Almost done :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your text message just made me jump! LOL I forgot to put my phone on silent mode here in the office :p

Whats the deal with 490? is it kicking your booty?

K
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Sorry! Haha..that is funny! I hate when my phone goes off in a quiet place :) Here is your answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?skl9tauznylb1a7

ACC 490 has not been too bad! Of course its only been week 1 :) It is all written stuff! I had a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword paper due for week 1 and just to get all the details and every topic covered I was way over and it took me ALL day to write the one paper! Its not that it is hard but its just a lot of standards and who created what and when. I think I am just at the point where I want to be done and my motivation is gone :(
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You Hun!

Yikes! Now I'm REALLY SCARED of 490 :-( will you still be around to help me make it through?

K
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Its not that bad! I think its just a change from the accounting classes. No longer does it focus on GAAP but changes the focus to GAAS. I liked the actual solving problems and not explaining stuff in writing. To me accounting should be numbers not long written papers. That is my biggest complaint :) But I will still be around. Hopefully after graduation I will be around more often since I wont be worrying about my own DQ's and participation, and my team demanding meetings on IM when I really just want to be with my family eating dinner and enjoying a good movie!!! :) I am looking forward to not being required to do something for school :) Not looking forward to repaying loans though :(
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
4-24-12 I need ya for Tuesday Morning Delivery Please.......

DQ1: (200) Why are there differences between taxable and financial income? What are some examples of permanent and temporary differences? Why do these differences exist? How do they affect the financial statements?

DQ2: (200)
How are deferred tax assets and deferred tax liabilities derived? How do they relate to the difference between tax expense and taxes payable? How could an organization have a tax receivable? Why is the tax expense reported on the income statement comprised of current and deferred tax?

Thanks Bunches!!

Katie

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Here are the dq's:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?44ne8fa88g0t6fc

Thanks,
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Hun!!!

I also need ya for Wednesday Night Delivery. I have to go out of town for work Thurs/Fri :/

(150words) FASB Codification (B) How is an impairment of a security accounted for?

Thanks Bunches!!

Katie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm on lunch break hun; and wanted to see if you got my last message to you and ifyou would be able to get that to me by 2night? Thanks Hun! K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We are home now its 6pm; I'm going to be packing Jacobs bag and ordering a pizza for dinner. I gotta drop him off at my sisters by 8:30pm but then will be back. Will you have that section avail 2night or tomorrow before 6am when I have to leave?

Thanks in advance!
K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Trying to reach you Hun........

Katie
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Katie,

I was locked out yesterday! Here is your answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ddf2wblsf66d2hz

Thank you,
Brittany
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Hun,

You Saved Me!!! They have me over here the the Bay Area (Redwood City) and its sooooo boring! I'm helping compile research in this scope (preAudit) of a software corporation. Just wanted to Say thanks and see if you were on! :-)

TTYL,

Katie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hun,

I posted the FASB portion and the team responded and said.......

Kat,

This part sounds good, and from what I can see the content appears to be accurate. There is one area that is throwing me off a little.

However, the available for sale security portfolio would indicate the type of security, while its cost is isolated from its fair value and subsequently the carrying value would be listed as an unrealized holding (Loss) in comprehensive income.

The part that says, "while its cost is isolated from its fair value"

I was wondering if you could explain that? I know when transferring from Trading to Available-for-Sale, the current fair value of the Trading security at time of transfer is considered the cost of the Available-for-Sale security. I was not sure if this is what you were referring to or not. Just looking for some clarification.....Thanks!

HELP WITH A RESPONCE PLEASE......

Katie
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Are you sure that response is in regards XXXXX XXXXX portion? Your portion does not say any of that stuff in it. The part I sent to you yesterday does not say any of the quoted information above. I think whoever sent that message may be confusing your part with someone else. Please double check! I am really confused right now :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Hun!

Finally back to my regular schedule! Traveling SUCKS!

YES, my LT mistook my team section for someone elses BIG confusion LOL

WK4 DQ's 5-1-12 Delivery Please.......

DQ1: (200) What are the differences and similarities between a defined contribution plan and a defined benefit plan? As an employee, would you rather have a defined contribution plan or a defined benefit plan? Explain why. As an employer, would you rather offer a defined contribution plan or a defined benefit plan? Explain why.

DQ2: (200)

Discuss how the accounting for an employer's defined benefit plan differs from accounting for the defined benefit's pension fund itself. Discuss how the accounting for an employer's defined contribution plan differs from accounting for the defined contribution fund(s) itself (themselves).

Thanks Bunches!

K

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DUE THURSDAY May 3rd 2012........

FASB CODIFICATION : (250) (A) Briefly explain to Kleckner management the importance of future taxable income as it relates to the valuation allowance for deferred tax assets. Kat

Thanks Bunches!!

Katie

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Hun,

Headed to bed, had to stay up to finish my Wiley Plus stuff :-(. Will you have those DQ's ready for the morning?

Good Nite,

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where Are You.......... :-/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you not able to help Me this week?

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We are home now........ can you PLEASE let me know hun? I hate when you dont respond :-(
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Hun!!

OHH MY!!! Remember my daddy does real estate law, I can ask him some questions for you to make sure these ppl arnt taking advantage of you all. What do they expect from you though.... WE HAVE YOUNG KIDS and allow them to live their life and be comfortable in their own homes so the house wont be perfect all the time Geez dumb ppl huh! :/

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) would be fine for my team section. DONT STRESS YOURSELF!

Let Me Know if I can help........

Katie
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ya WK5! You are ALMOST A COLLEGE GRAD!! I'm almost caught up with you!

WK5 DQ's For Tuesday 5-8-12 Delivery Please

DQ1. (150) What is a change in accounting principle? How do you determine if a change in principle should be reported retroactively, currently, or prospectively? How do these changes affect the financial statements?

DQ2. (150)
What are some examples of counterbalancing errors? What are some examples of noncounterbalancing errors? What are the differences between counterbalancing and noncounterbalancing errors? How is each handled? Does it matter if the books are closed? Explain why or why not.

How is the whole house situation going?

Katie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also needed......... For A Thursday Delivery.....

FASB Codification Team A Section

(C) (150-200) What guidance does the SEC provide concerning the impact that recently issued accounting standards will have on the financial statements in a future period?: Kat B

WE ARE ALMOST DONE!

K :-)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where Are You Hun........

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We are Home Now...........Where Are You..........

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you available this week hun?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HELP HELP HELP!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Whats going on hun?

Did I make You Mad? Are you closeing out the questions or is there a system issue? PLEASE LET ME KNOW :-(

Katie B
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

Its not me closing it...must be something with the system. I am trying to get all your answers finished. I wasn't meaning to ignore you but once I respond to you I get locked out until I respond to everyone else :) I will have them posted for you today!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK Hun,
Pheew.........Glad your NOT Mad at ME!!
It showed LOCKED, I had to open a NEW question. I seriously got tears in my eyes

Register Here
! We have been partners in crime almost 3years now and we are ALMOST DONE! :-)
DQ's are DUE 2day.

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hun......... I REALLY REALLY NEED TO POST THOSE DQ'S :-/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where Are You? Daddy also asked me to get an update from YOU on your house situation
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hun,

I just got a message from Josie-Mod is everything OK?

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Katie,

I am going to be posting to the new question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Hun,

is EVERYTHING OK? :-/ I feel like your mad at ME

Register Here

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I dunno whats going on Hun........ I hav'nt been able to reach you this week and then the Josie-mod sent Me a message? I appologize to YOU if I've done anything to upset or offend YOU :-(

Katie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've compiled INFO for the Team Ques if YOU need it...... Are you not wanting to work with ME anymore? This is the 1st time in 3+ years your just not responding to ME
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Katie,

I am here working on your answers. I have had a lot of catching up to do with being sick and there is so much going on at home that I am just not online as often as usual. I am really trying to get your dq's and team stuff finished today
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK Hun,

I hope your OK! Daddy wanted an update on the house situation too......

Its just soooo unlike you NOT to get back to ME. I really thot U were Mad @ ME! :-( DQ2 is DONE

I STILL NEED ASAP DQ1 AND TEAM SECTION!!!!

Are you going to be able to help me make it thru 490? :-/

Katie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are YOU now officially DONE? WOO HOO!

Happy Mothers Day Sweety Luv Ya!

Katie and Jacob :-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I posted a NEW question for you in the NEWLY started thread.

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Starting this class WORRIED!!! :-/ WHERE ARE YOU! :-(
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've seen it show you as online a few times.........but you hav'nt responded..........Are you still planning on helping ME the next 5 weeks? PLEASE let me know either way K :-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Hun,

IS EVERYTHING OK? WHERE ARE YOU???

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!! :-(

WHY IS THE OTHER QUESTION LOCKED NOW?

ALL I NEED IS THE WK4 DQS...........

K
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DQ1 is DONE!

ONLY NEED WK4 DQ 2 & 3

K