Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

Presnky, in his infamous article “Digital Natives and Digital

Customer Question

Presnky, in his infamous article “Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants,” coined the notion that the youth are digital natives and the older generation digital immigrants. But I am not sure I agree. I know many teenagers who can download movies, post to Facebook, find a YouTube video and more, but the minute they need to learn something there is a lack of knowledge. Am I wrong here? What would the author of the textbook say?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Susan Athena replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi. Just following up to see how your computer literacy class is going, and if you need additional help with discussion questions?