BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Write a need and problem statement in no more than three pages

Write a need and problem statement in no more than three pages that reviews the community assessment methods and presents the service need or problem to be addressed.
my parts are :
Community assessment methods
What? Why?
the organization is for Goodwill
this needs to be about two paragraph long for each.
I would like to have this assignmnet done Friday 03.30.12
thanks for all any help.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need to have the assignmnet Friday March 30,2012 and each part needs to be two paragraph. Thanks
So this needs to be a total of four paragraphs then? Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Maybe a page long will be fine. Thank you

I will have it for you by tomorrow afternoon. Thank you!
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for super work. A bonus and positive feedback are always warmly appreciated! Smile Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont see the assignment, please advise

I added it as a link within my answer above, but please try this:

Let me know if you have any problems with this file. Thank you. Smile A bonus and positive feedback are always warmly appreciated!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi This showing 40% plagiarism, which to turn in the paper it has be to less then 9%, would you please re write this over. Thank you

• Processed on: 31-Mar-2012 5:22 AM CDT
  • Word Count: 372
  • Submitted: 1

TMC By Tihese Haynes

Similarity Index 40%What's this? Similarity by Source

Internet Sources:
Student Papers:

include quoted include bibliography exclude small matches download refresh print mode: show highest matches togethershow matches one at a timequickview (classic) report

15% match (Internet from 8/26/11)

13% match (Internet from 8/26/11)

9% match (Internet from 4/16/10)

3% match (Internet from 8/18/11)

Begin Match to source 3 in source list: Industries International enhances the dignity and quality of life of individuals; families and communities by eliminating barriers to opportunity and helping people in need reach their fullest potential through the power of work.End MatchBegin Match to source 1 in source list: Industries has helped people go to work since 1902. Goodwill trains people for careers in fields such as financial services, computer programming and health care. The organization provides employment, job training and other community-based programs for people with disabilities, those who lack education or job experience, and others facing challenges to finding employment (Goodwill,End Match 2012). This remarkable community program is essential for many members of our local area in securing employment. The programs at Goodwill cater to adults who are unemployed or underemployed and seek to aid them in regaining self-esteem. Goodwill meets these goals by Begin Match to source 4 in source list: job training, employment placement services, and other community basedEnd Match programs Begin Match to source 4 in source list: Match get disadvantaged Begin Match to source 4 in source list: Match get back to work. The issues that have created Goodwill as a force in the community are as real now as when the firm was started, over a century ago. Economic problems are rampant in the United States due to the depressed economy and poor outlook for job growth in the country. Goodwill strives to side step these limitations and remove barriers for people who truly want to get out and find meaningful work. It is an amazing statistic that Goodwill places a person in need in to a job every 42 seconds within the US and Canada. Moreover, someone from the community accesses the services at Goodwill every 13 seconds. Goodwill reaches its mission by adhering to collecting and selling donated goods that have been provided by the community. Goodwill manages to have a hand in every facet of the organizational model, utilizing the concept of "reduce, reuse, repurpose" to keep items from appearing in environmentally unsound landfills and the trash. Begin Match to source 2 in source list:'s process of selling and reusing used goods creates thousands of jobs and millions in revenues that fund job training programs in communities across the United States and Canada. It's anEnd Match environmentally Begin Match to source 2 in source list: process and, at the same time, a sound investment in the economic health of your communityEnd Match (Goodwill, 2012). References Goodwill Industries International (2012) Our Mission. Last accessed March 30, 2012.

Is this any better for you:

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry, but I can not get into what you sent, could you send the way you sent it the first time, I have to turn this assignment in and I am out of town. Thank you again

Sure, please try this: link

Thank you!

If this doesn't work, I can send it through mediafire also. Please let me know! And please ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for super work. A bonus and positive feedback are always warmly appreciated! have a safe trip! Smile
Were you able to access it that way? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was able to pull up the assignment and run again through the Plagiatism sit and it came back 25%, which is still too high, if you want me to I can re wrie the whole paper so the plagiarism can come back less then 10%. Thanks for all you help, let me know what are your thoughts. SinceI have been driving all day I will work check back in tomorrow

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.