Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

How does Platos view on the nature of reality differ from

How does Plato’s view on the nature of reality differ from Aristotle’s? Which view do you find most compelling and why?
3-4 paragraphs, please indicate references in APA format. Due Friday night
Thank you!

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes still waiting. Due Friday night, plenty of time.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This isn't a short essay, it should be homework. My experts can't find it. Chris12 is looking for this. It's a 3-4 paragraph informal answer. If references are used, note them.

Please see that Chris12 gets this one!

Thank you.

I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
I found the question.