Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

I was wondering if you would like to help with this. It would

Customer Question

I was wondering if you would like to help with this. It would need to be from a guys perspective. I would need it by Thursday if possible.

Film and Television Worksheet

Name of the film or television show you viewed:

Respond to each question with a paragraph of at least 50 words. State your point of view and explain it thoroughly.

What is the primary emphasis of the film or show? Examples: artistic expression, technological achievement, informative. Explain your answer.

What cultural values is the film or show attempting to promote? Do you agree or disagree with those values? Explain your answer.

What is the surface-level subject matter of the film? Describe the plot.

What trends in this film or show are also commonly found in other films or shows?

What is the subtext or underlying theme of the film? What issues or values are explored in the film or show?

What cultural stereotypes or archetypes are present in the narrative? What is the purpose behind the stereotype or archetypal character?

What is the source of conflict in the narrative of the film or show? How is the conflict resolved in the film or show?

In what way is sound or music used to tell the story or to manipulate the viewer response?

What ethical issues or moral dilemmas are explored in the film? Describe your reaction to issues. Do you agree or disagree with how the issues were portrayed? Why or why not?

What types of editing techniques or technical effects are used to tell the story? Examples: close ups, flashbacks, or computer generated imagery, or special effects.

Does viewing films or shows like this affect how you form your individual identity? Why or why not?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I'm still waiting for an answer

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Hi there!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an Education/Writing Expert here at JustAnswer. While I can certainly provide a model of how I would answer those questions, I have no resources or context of the course where this assignment originated.

Are you able to customize my answers to suit the course content?

Nice to meet you!

Gwyn
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Oh belindar!

LOL...I never realized it was you until I went back to this question....!!!

So...

Nice to see you again!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that would be fine and nice to see you again.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
Thanks!
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience: *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What movie was this based off of.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.

Hey Belindar!

I thought I had that in there - guess I was wrong!

Here you go:

It's called "life in a day". It appeared in theatres, and then returned to the web, because part of it was paid for by Youtube, they wanted everyone to access it for free. You should take a peek -- it's quite stunning!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeinaday

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thats fine no problem. Thank you so much.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 2 years ago.
You're very welcome.