Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Willing to bonus $

Your assignment is to create and organize the categories and subcategories of information that you would need for an immunization registry database. For instance, in a larger category of "Patient Data," you might include contact information such as name, address, and phone number; demographic information such as age and gender; and health information such as allergies and conditions. What other patient data should be included in your database?

In a larger category of "Vaccine," you might divide an MMR vaccine into separate antigens, such as measles, mumps, and rubella. What other larger categories must be included? What challenges do you encounter in organizing the data? Refer to Chapter 22 of your course textbook for more ideas.

You may want to organize your information using tables in a word processing document. Include the following:

An introductory paragraph detailing the purpose and parameters of the database.

The organized categories and subcategories of data.

The beginnings of a communication plan, listing the individuals and groups you will need to communicate with to gather information and ensure that you have the correct data.

A summary paragraph which details the challenges you encountered in determining how the data would be organized.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Girl replied 4 years ago.
Is there a word count/length requirement to this answer? Can you also give me an idea of whats in Chapter 22 as referenced in the question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There is no word count, just need to make sure all areas are covered. Chapter 22 talks about Immunization Registries: Critical Tools for Sustaining Success.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Never received an answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What happened, I never received and answer....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please help this assignment was due last night.
Hello, I wasn't aware that it was due last night since it wasn't in the post. Do you have another due date? Also, is this for a medical coding class?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is now due A.s.a.p. this is for a Health Informatics class.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How soon will this assignment be available? The sooner I get it today thr better.
I'll have this for you tonight. Thanks and sorry for the delay.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you. Do you know a round about time? EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is there a reference page?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so much. I will most surely contact you again. Next time I know to post when it is needed with my question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
  • Would you be able to help me with this assignment? It is a continuation of above assignment.

• This assignment is needed by Tuesday April 10, 2012, by 11:59 pm (EST).

Recall that in Week 3, an assignment for which a generated set of data categories for an immunization registry database was created. This week, with that same immunization registry database in mind, generate a list of project requirements with the goal of writing a requirements definition. Additionally, after a draft of requirements have been outlined keep the following in mind:

• Decide whether or not this will be a local or a national database. Requirements may be different in each case.
  • Recall your communication plan from the Week 3 Application Assignment. From whom would you request help in determining what requirements are necessary, if you were actually going to manage the development of this database? From whom can you request help now?

Immunization Registry Requirements

The set of requirements for the immunization registry database: Include a paragraph, outlining how you would mitigate resistance in users and in management staff that applies the strategies you learned this week.

Completed assignment should include:

• A statement of project scope (is this a local, county, state, or national registry)
  • Key stakeholders who are a part of the collaborative team
  • The database requirements
  • A brief paragraph outlining strategies for mitigating resistance in users and management

Hello, I can have this for you by Tuesday but can you open a new post and request me? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not a problem, but how do I do that?