Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Lani S.

Customer Question

Lani S. is it possible to open another closed link http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I am a Moderator with Just Answer. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you I will wait for her response.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the request. I'm afraid that file in that link has been already deleted. If you tell me the details of the details of the assignment, I can check for you if I still have the file or if I have a similar file.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is the assignment.

Write 350 to700 words in which you analyze and post how the human resources assistance plan and aids you have been working on for your final project fit into the company's strategic plan

Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. I will do just that, just need some idea of what the instuctor was looking for. My paper are always in my own word. You can reclose the link. Again thank you!
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.

Thanks.

I will disable the link now.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you and if you can please close this question too
Expert:  Lani S. replied 4 years ago.
Ok, I will request to close the thread but it can still be reopened anytime you post a message. If you mean to keep the thread not available for public viewing, you may request to lock the thread. Thanks.